User Tag List

Thread: 2012 NFL Talk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2012 NFL Talk

Well, I've been looking to this day for a while. I know the season opened on Wednesday, but Sunday is where it's at. After church, I've been camped out and watched the Colts at Bears, Niners at Packers, now the Steelers at Broncos and some bits and pieces of the Redskins/Saints and Seahawks/Cardinals.

I love Sundays, I love Fall, I love NFL. Needless to say, this time of the year is like the perfect storm for me.

So, who else has been looking forward to it? What are your thoughts from the games you've seen so far? Vick getting picked off like crazy; RG3 going off in his debut; Kolb coming back out for a game-winning drive.
    I Teach Math: Form + ROM > Weight

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

didn't watch much football other than my tampabay bucs beat carolina!!!!! though I did hear the jets quarterbacks had a great game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    didn't watch much football other than my tampabay bucs beat carolina!!!!! though I did hear the jets quarterbacks had a great game
    I was over-stimulated with all the football, man. I loved it.

Sanchez had a surprisingly good game and NY's offense rolled. I was a little shocked to see Denver edge out the win over the Steelers, too. It wasn't THAT surprising, but I figured they had a better shot with it being Manning's first real game back.

Thursday night is going to be intense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any sites you recommend for just chatting about sports?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also been waiting for this day the whole year. It is playing out just how I thought it would. Who you guys think is going to the super bowl?? I know for a fact Falcons is going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the NFL RedZone through Comcast .. for those of you who are not familiar, from 1pm eastern time to 8pm eastern time, no commercials and you don't miss any touchdowns from any team. That's why its called "NFL RedZone" because when a team gets in the Red Zone, they will switch over to that game.. if there are a couple of games where a team is in the Red Zone, they will go "double-box" .. Comcast does not have the NFL package like Dish Network, where you can watch different games, Comcast only offers the Red Zone, for $5 bucks per month, as an additional sports package ..

I love it .. non-stop football and no commercials, in HD .. that's the channel I keep it on ..

I'm not really having a good NFL year because, once again, my team is struggling and at the mid-way point of the season, we are already out of it .. therefore, I have no other choice but to jump on the home-team bandwagon of the Atlanta Falcons.. my Raiders, we have to wait until next year .. AGAIN .. but the home team, the Dirty Birds are doing well .. if they go deep into the playoffs and make it to the Big Dance, the super bowl parties will be nice, and that brings out all the lovely ladies, who most are, fair weather fans, and recently jumped on the band wagon, but that's OK...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had NFL Redzone for free when I was in grad school through my package (somehow lol) and MAN, I miss it.

My parents have it and they hooked up a slingbox so I just need to upgrade the OS on my computer so I can stream it and run video out to my TV. I'm looking forward to getting it back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has been a good season so far. I'm glad my Patriots are doing good. I think they're going to win the superbowl this year. The Jets need to start Tebow when he gets back, Sanchez is terrible.

Here's a joke,
    What has no arm and no legs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had basically no time for football. But, I am a steelers fan and they are sucking hardcore lmao. Maybe not hardcore, but hard enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was really looking forward to the New Orleans Saints to make a big impact this year but they are doing bad. I really don't know who will be in the Super Bowl because it a any team game right now. The best team can come in undefeated and lose to a wildcard team. That is why I love the game of Football and NFL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nianijacobe View Post
    I was really looking forward to the New Orleans Saints to make a big impact this year but they are doing bad. I really don't know who will be in the Super Bowl because it a any team game right now. The best team can come in undefeated and lose to a wildcard team. That is why I love the game of Football and NFL.
    Unfortunately, the Saints have their coaching issues to work out. And for everyone that says that the coach doesn't matter, all they have to do is look at the Saints the last two years and the difference that happened now to see the truth behind that.

Thread Information