User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lost a ton of weight with diet plan: nausea in the evening

I have lost a ton of weight lately and I am really happy with my body. I'm still sticking to the same nutrition as I was when I first started to lose weight and also about the same amount of exercise / workout.

I'm still really happy with my diet (as in the things i eat everyday) but I've started to feel slightly nauseous later in the evening. Don't get my wrong, it is nothing serious but I'm just curious what could be causing the nausea.
    My wife has been following the exact same diet, also great results but no nausea complaints whatsoever.

Lost 12 pounds in the first month.
    Another 9 pounds the 2 months after that.
    Now in shape, happy with my body etc. Just some final toning that I'm working on right now.

gmdiets.com/reviews/a-personalized-diet-for-you/ is the diet plan that I've been following.

Help very much appreciated.

Kyle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What times are you working out? Do you eat before/after working out? I know if I try to workout on a empty stomach it makes me sick. Same with afterwords, I have to replenish after a good workout. Just some thoughts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

losing that much weight is very much hectic for the body.. you need to rest a little in order to get normal and used to you new physique.. then your nausea will disappear

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd definitely go back to being a sloth and eating like a slob. Hate nausea.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    "The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom; for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough". ~ William Blake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well done for losing the weight. My parents are trying to lose a lot of weight and I success stories like your to show them it can be done.

We would need to know what you are eating etc to ponder what could be causing your nausea. Is it due to hunger?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would try keeping an eye on what you are eating and what times and what time you are working out. Make sure you are eating at a good time- but at the same time aren't eating RIGHT before you work out cause that could make you kind of pukey too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good one, it's nice to read a success story, not sure i could do it though im not good at feeling un well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I would recommend drinking an herbal ginger tea to help with the nausea. I find at times I can feel a little nauseous when I drink a lot of green tea on an empty stomach or take certain vitamins or supplements. I wonder if it could even just be your caloric intake is too low given the amount you might be exercising.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It may also be because you were losing so much weight abruptly. The key to good exercise is gradual but sustainable loss of weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't stand nausea at all. If you can tolerate it then it may be worth it for you but I could only lose as much weight as I could whilst remaining in peak condition health-wise. One concern I have about rapid weight loss is that it may be affecting your hormones and that may be causing the nausea, just a thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I might be mistaken, but nausea related to weight loss plans is most of the time due to gastric issues, most commonly gastro-oesophageal reflux. I would suggest getting tested, cause left untreated this might turn into a chronic symptom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I would work out and not have enough calories in my system, I would get nauseous. Are you working out at night? When I started getting bad acid reflux it came in the form of nausea. That could be a possibility. Take some Tums and see if it helps. Sometimes if you lose weight fast, it will cause havoc with your gall bladder. If it gets worse, I would consult my doctor if I was you since gall bladder is a possibility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I ask what diet you are following? the link in your original post gives me a 404 error page which made me believe I had enter it wrong? http://gmdiets.com/reviews/a-personalized-diet-for-you

I tend to feel nauseous if I have been working out too hard, especially when I do the Insanity Workout, maybe lighten up on the workout?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you post the diet you on here because the link no longer working. I'm really interesting in the diet guess you lost a lot of weight. I'm trying to lose like 15-20 more pounds so this would come in handy for me right now. Please repost it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good job on your weight loss! I personally wouldn't be able to stomach the nausea part of it. What are you doing different? Maybe your wife's body is able to tolerate it more efficiently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Consult a doctor. It is good that you lost weight, but keep in mind that your health is very important. You and your wife are two different individuals. What's perfect for her might not be for you. Consult a doctor before you continue with your program.

Thread Information