Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Massing up - sponsored Mass Stack

I was selected to run a log on the Mass Stack, and I'm pretty stoked. Its

ALPHA MASS

BY FORERUNNER LABS

Ultra1 Andro Enanthate is the powerhouse of Alpha Mass. It leads to lean muscle gains, and explosive strength. Ultra 1 Andro Enanthate accomplishes this by increasing lymphatic absorption which results in a biological effect that is over 80% greater than standard 1-DHEA!

M-DRL

BY LIQUID LABS

If you want the best alternative to the now banned "M-Drol" class of products, look no further than Liquid Labs M-DRL prohormone. The advanced liquid delivery means that the prohormones in M-DRL hit the bloodstream more quickly than capsule or tablet based products that get lost in the intestine.
    M-DRL is a potent prohormone that uses the same androstane skeleton as the original M-Drol which is known to give dry, lean gains in mass without the bloat from other PH products.
    The best thing about both M-Drol and M-DRL is the EXTREME gains in strength that you will get from running a cycle of these prohormones. People routinely report hitting many new personal records on the bench, squat and deads, all while packing on lean mass!

METHYL 1-D BLACK

BY LG SCIENCES

Methyl 1-D BLACK is premier prohormone product that is 100% DSHEA legal. LG Sciences has been a pioneer in the legal prohormone world, and have created one of the most potent supplements for gaining pounds of lean mass and increasing strength available today. We included M1-D Black in our Mass Stack because it's one of the strongest Testosterone Booster supplements on the market

The most potent all out mass stack on the market. Using 100% Legal PH products that rival some black market anabolics.

The Mass Stack represents the strongest legal prohormone stack on the market! If you want to hit all of the anabolic corners then the mass stack is the one you want. See why it is our most popular stack and why our customers are raving about the results.
    1+1=3
    Years of steroid research and reports for real hard core users have found that there is a benefit to stacking steroids of different kinds to achieve the classic 1+1=3 stacking suggestions. This means that stacking 25mg of steroid 1 plus 25mg of steroid 2 is way more anabolic than taking 50mg of either steroid.
    Wet + Dry
    There is also the class 1 and class 2 androgen theory of Bill Roberts which says you are better off stacking a dry compound (Class 1) with a wet compound (Class 2) to achieve the best possible results.
    Putting it All Together
    The Mass Stack incorporates both theories by including the strongest dry prohormone on the market (Class 1 - AlphaMass) with the best wet prohormone on the market (Class 2 M1D Black) PLUS the addition of an anabolic steroid that hits an entirely different anabolic pathway (M-drl). This is why the Mass Stack is the editors choice and the choice of our users for the most potent prohormone stack on the market.

My dosing is going to be approximately as follows

6:30 AM 2 Caps M1D Black + 3 Caps Alpha Mass + Ghenerate
    9:00 AM 1 Dose M-drl
    12:00 PM 1 Dose M-drl
    3:00 PM 1 Dose M-drl
    6:00 PM 2 Caps M1D Black + 3 Caps Alpha Mass
    10:00 PM 1 Dose M-drl + Ghenerate

workout is going to be a 2 way upper/lower split concentrating on big lifts, on the lower days I may or may not do some isolation arm work. I was being gentle on my shoulder due to issues found in an MRI, but having done some more heavy shoulder i haven't seen a pain increase so i'm headed back towards normal on shoulder workouts. My potential workout days are sat/sun/tues/thurs. I find it hard to make all 4 given family and work, so goal is 2 uppers + 1 lower minimally a week, a second lower if possible. Thats because lower body is proportionately larger than upper already, so needs less in gains.

Diet is somewhere between intermittent fasting / lean gains and for the purpose of this log i'm moving a little more in the paleo direction. Foods will include

salmon
    chicken breast
    tuna
    small amount of lean beef (including jerky)
    avocado
    almond + peanut butter
    fish oil
    quinoa
    whole fruits
    green leafy vegetables
    small amount of potatoes

the only time i'll eat outside of those items is on a once a week or so cheat meal. I rarely use protein shakes. This is a change for me, so it should be interesting as well.

Right now i'm about 204 at roughly 12% bodyfat. If I can break 212 while staying the same leanness, i'll be happy. More gains or less fat will make me even happier. My start picture is below, I may or may not remember to post intermediate pics, but I will post end pics.

I'll at least vaguely detail workouts, and even be more vague on diet, unless people want me to share more details on those particularly. Headed off to the gym now for upper body.

20120330_081318.jpg

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope this stack treats you well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

today was upper

smith flat bench 160x10 200x8 220x8 250x4 250x4 250x3 220x6
    behind back upright rows 110x10 130x10 150x8 160x6 160x5
    chinups bw 4 3 3
    hammer machine pullover 180x10 200x8 200x9 200x7

felt good, for preworkout used mesomorph, intra workout used separately powershock + recoverpro.

Product Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man, i gained 13-15lbs from taurus' m1p...i would be surprised if this stack doesn't top that!!! this stack looks pretty dammed good to me, easy!!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt1 View Post
    man, i gained 13-15lbs from taurus' m1p...i would be surprised if this stack doesn't top that!!! this stack looks pretty dammed good to me, easy!!!!
    some impressive gains!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't try m1p, just the 5aohp. Still i'm only hoping for 8 clean pounds. I'd rather undershoot mass gains and not add fat than max out mass gains and add fat. Still we'll see, feels decent so far, nice performance in the gym. Never managed the rear upright rows for that much weight before. As it is with doing leangains style eating alongside, I should be able to get more than that. Still its rough for me to take in over 4000 calories in 8 hours without adding junk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm here for ya EZ~!
    Lets see what this mass stack can do!
    I'm running Ultradrol staggered into some trenazone atm would be interesting to see how you respond to this run.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I didn't try m1p, just the 5aohp. Still i'm only hoping for 8 clean pounds. I'd rather undershoot mass gains and not add fat than max out mass gains and add fat. Still we'll see, feels decent so far, nice performance in the gym. Never managed the rear upright rows for that much weight before. As it is with doing leangains style eating alongside, I should be able to get more than that. Still its rough for me to take in over 4000 calories in 8 hours without adding junk.
    I never liked the sound of IF. However, over the last year I went from eating every two hours to eating every four and have noticed good gains. At first I thought I was going to loss all my muscle and I would wither away to nothing. That's not the case. I've been able to drop body fat and gain muscle mass. So I'm not that against the idea anymore but don't think I could do it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its definitely hard to start for the first couple weeks. Then for something like this its hard to get all clean calories in and hit really high amounts. I can either loosen up the eating window beyond 8 hours a little, or eat junk or do a more fat oriented macro split than carb and hit it. Its not bad past the first couple weeks though. Mostly that muscle loss is all fear, so long as you hit calorie levels it barely matters. thats what the glycogen reserves + your body fat are, short term energy usage for when you go hours without eating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its definitely hard to start for the first couple weeks. Then for something like this its hard to get all clean calories in and hit really high amounts. I can either loosen up the eating window beyond 8 hours a little, or eat junk or do a more fat oriented macro split than carb and hit it. Its not bad past the first couple weeks though. Mostly that muscle loss is all fear, so long as you hit calorie levels it barely matters. thats what the glycogen reserves + your body fat are, short term energy usage for when you go hours without eating.
    Yea usually I'll just get my macros in. Not eating breakfast saves time and allows me to eat a bigger lunch and dinner. When dieting it's good but for bulking I usually just keep my workouts fasted and eat the calories I need in the food sources I use. (primarily paleo) Look to see your results sir!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yesterday was legs and I forgot some details but it was more or less
    seated leg curls - 65x20 80x15 110x12
    hack squats 180x12 270x6 320x5 360x5 380x4 400x1 320x5 320x5
    seated calf raises 135x12 160x10 160x10 160x10
    thick rope tricpes pushdown superset with cable curls 150x15/80x15 150x15/90x15 150x14/90x11
    glute ham raises with 50lb ez bar 12 10 10 7

felt good, a nice leg workout

So far weight is still bouncing around due to changed eating (and then changed toilet timing), so no telling for sure if anything is going on there. Libido seems to be up, power seems to be up a little as well in the gym.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice. I dont do hack squats but those look like some nice numbers

How did you change your eating window?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh the window is the same, but only carbs are from quinoa + fruits, and more green leafy veggies. I might change the window some, but so far I don't think I have to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just to give the idea, I started at 204 saturday, was 201 sunday, and 208 today. But today I also took 2 huge toilet clogger dumps before 8am so its just my digestive tract getting used to the semi-paleo diet alongside the IF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just to give the idea, I started at 204 saturday, was 201 sunday, and 208 today. But today I also took 2 huge toilet clogger dumps before 8am so its just my digestive tract getting used to the semi-paleo diet alongside the IF
    Lol toilet cloggers. I tend to keep paleo, cept the white rice. I'll eat sushi from time to time. Most my carbs come from sweet potatoes and fruits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in my friend!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the real world got the best of me today, so not able to work out this morning. weighed 206, I think the up/down on weight should settle in another day or two. I may try and work out in the evening, or tomorrow morning depending on how things go. Quads are quite sore today

Product Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol...i ran m1p during thanksgiving/christmas holidays, so it was a pretty dammed dirty bulk........so far i am on day 6 and up 3lbs!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol...i ran m1p during thanksgiving/christmas holidays, so it was a pretty dammed dirty bulk........so far i am on day 6 and up 3lbs!!!
    that is pretty sweet! I'm trying to avoid my prior "fail" on gaining a far bit of mass but close to half being fat. I don't need that again. going on vacation in june and want to look good for the beach

Thread Information