User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Untested compounds in Driven Sports Craze...upcoming toxicology reports (hopefully). Class action lawsuit. I have two more containers on the way but I will be cautious with this stuff.

    Thank you, 1fast400.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Driven Sports will be fighting the lawsuit according to a comment they made here: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nyCpSNkaz0>

  3. #23
    Senior Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whatever...still grabbing a bottle when I have extra cash ...just means they came out with a good supplement ha!!!


    Questions? E-mail me at muscleaddiction@needtobuildmuscle.com

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    116
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Where at bro? I think it was just about the same price at NP, but $7 for shipping? That is 25% of the cost for the product...seems a bit ridiculous, how can one company ship as much as you want for no charge, and another charge a lot for a package that probably weighs less than 1 lb? Let me know where you grabbed yours from...I do want to try it and give an honest review.
    Haha I work at a wholesale supplement store on the side and get my stuff at cost. So that's why it was so cheap :-)

    Honestly I really like craze a lot. The focus is legit. At least for me. I did one heaping scoop and I was g2g.

  5. #25
    1fast400
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cogrick2 View Post
    Driven Sports will be fighting the lawsuit according to a comment they made here: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nyCpSNkaz0>
    What did you expect them to say? They were going to accept it? If proper protocol was followed with making the product, it will be easy to dismiss.

  6. #26
    Senior Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Haha I work at a wholesale supplement store on the side and get my stuff at cost. So that's why it was so cheap :-)

    Honestly I really like craze a lot. The focus is legit. At least for me. I did one heaping scoop and I was g2g.
    Hook a brotha up! What's up with that?


    Questions? E-mail me at muscleaddiction@needtobuildmuscle.com

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Hook a brotha up! What's up with that?

    I know. That's the hook ups right there... I'm jealous.

  8. Thanks cogrick2 thanked for this post
  9. #28
    Senior Member sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    497
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BB.com has buy 2 get 1 free for 70$, and if you get a 10% off coupon this becomes pretty much the cheapest preworkout on the planet.. I stocked up at 25$ a tub, but seems even better deals are afoot!

  10. #29
    Senior Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    BB.com has buy 2 get 1 free for 70$, and if you get a 10% off coupon this becomes pretty much the cheapest preworkout on the planet.. I stocked up at 25$ a tub, but seems even better deals are afoot!
    Wow, that is a great deal! May have to grab some after all.


    Questions? E-mail me at muscleaddiction@needtobuildmuscle.com

  11. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    BB.com has buy 2 get 1 free for 70$, and if you get a 10% off coupon this becomes pretty much the cheapest preworkout on the planet.. I stocked up at 25$ a tub, but seems even better deals are afoot!
    For that price I may have to deal ith the insomnia.... Lol

  12. #31
    Junior Member BrainPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just finished my first tub of Craze, I've used a great deal of pre-workouts in the 7 yrs iv'e been lifting. The first two weeks on it were amazing. Some serious focus, I was taking one and a half scoops, The last week the effects tampered off. It's without a doubt one of my favorite pre-workouts. I'm probably going to cycle off with a non-stimulant then give it another go.

  13. #32
    Senior Member sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    497
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainPower View Post
    I just finished my first tub of Craze, I've used a great deal of pre-workouts in the 7 yrs iv'e been lifting. The first two weeks on it were amazing. Some serious focus, I was taking one and a half scoops, The last week the effects tampered off. It's without a doubt one of my favorite pre-workouts. I'm probably going to cycle off with a non-stimulant then give it another go.
    I cycle between Mesomorph (APS) which is 1,3 dimethl based, and just something crap like Superpump MAX. That way I never lose the effects of anything.

  14. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    286
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    I cycle between Mesomorph (APS) which is 1,3 dimethl based, and just something crap like Superpump MAX. That way I never lose the effects of anything.
    Which version of Mesomorph do you have? I remember they changed it awhile back...

  15. #34
    Senior Member sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    497
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWon View Post
    Which version of Mesomorph do you have? I remember they changed it awhile back...
    Yeah they cheaped out on the formula about 3-6 months or less after launch, the first batch was gold. The newer versions are much weaker, but still give an excellent pump.

  16. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    286
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Yeah they cheaped out on the formula about 3-6 months or less after launch, the first batch was gold. The newer versions are much weaker, but still give an excellent pump.
    Dose it have creatine nitrate and agmatine?

  17. #36
    Senior Member sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    497
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWon View Post
    Dose it have creatine nitrate and agmatine?
    Indeed..

  18. Thanks cogrick2 thanked for this post
  19. #37
    1fast400
    Guest

    Default

    Update:

    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    the presence of n-benzyl-2-pea was confirmed. not only that but this product had the same impurity that was in the standard from sigma aldrich

    n-benzyl-2-pea appears to be in the product in very substantial amounts, and as far as i can tell is not listed on the label

    now dont shoot the messenger guys. You know this is what i do

  20. #38
    Senior Member sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    497
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1fast400 View Post
    Update:

    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    the presence of n-benzyl-2-pea was confirmed. not only that but this product had the same impurity that was in the standard from sigma aldrich

    n-benzyl-2-pea appears to be in the product in very substantial amounts, and as far as i can tell is not listed on the label

    now dont shoot the messenger guys. You know this is what i do
    Can you tell us what that is.. More info on the compound?

    n-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine cas # 3647-71-0

  21. #39
    Senior Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just ordered 3 tubs to give it a shot...let you know what I think!


    Questions? E-mail me at muscleaddiction@needtobuildmuscle.com

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. preworkout stack
    By rkieltyk in forum Supplements 101
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 23rd, 2007, 11:56 PM
  2. What's in your preworkout drink?
    By Benson in forum Supplements 101
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: March 25th, 2007, 12:29 AM
  3. My Preworkout mix
    By SavesTheMuscle in forum Supplement REVIEWS and LOGS
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: July 1st, 2004, 12:51 AM
  4. R-ALA preworkout
    By entic in forum Supplements 101
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2003, 01:16 AM
  5. Deep Thoughts (was: Random Thoughts)
    By 2demon2 in forum M&M Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 7th, 2003, 06:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •