User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Phenibut in sexual activities

    Hey,

    was wondering if I could have some anecdotes on taking phenibut and participating in sexual activities.....
    I take phen rarely for the relaxing effect, and I've read some conflicting experiences re: phen and sex.
    Could you describe how it affects your performance, does it in any way affect erection "quality", prem. ejac?, do you get whiskey dick from it,
    or what is up with this. (no pun intended..) And doses used.
    Thank U!
    I'm sure ppl have shared this bfore but I'd appreciate some up to date experiences.

  2. #2
    Senior Member John Barleycorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My $0.02 is that it reduces nerves (if that is an issue) but also reduces libido and orgasmic intensity. It's impact upon performance is a bit like opiates - if you can get it up (assuming you are male) then it may increase duration, depending how trigger-happy you are. However, if you can't, then it could be a negative.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Barleycorn View Post
    My $0.02 is that it reduces nerves (if that is an issue) but also reduces libido and orgasmic intensity.
    Thx for the feedback. So I guess for *most people* it would dull things out--maybe too much? Depending on dose?

  4. #4
    Junior Member Ceteris paribus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMouse View Post
    Hey,

    was wondering if I could have some anecdotes on taking phenibut and participating in sexual activities.....
    I take phen rarely for the relaxing effect, and I've read some conflicting experiences re: phen and sex.
    Could you describe how it affects your performance, does it in any way affect erection "quality", prem. ejac?, do you get whiskey dick from it,
    or what is up with this. (no pun intended..) And doses used.
    Thank U!
    I'm sure ppl have shared this bfore but I'd appreciate some up to date experiences.
    I know this is a first post, but I've actually had a few names on this board and always forget the username/login info.

    Phen has had some pretty amazing pro sexual effects for me. It delays orgasms, as well as improves my libido. The best effect is the intensified orgasms though. I know I seem to be in the minority in that regard, but nothing besides high dose diphenhydramine produces a more intense orgasm. I also find that when I dose phenibut that my second and third orgasms (provided Im given the chance) tend to be much more intense than they would be if not taken

    I dose 1.5 grams first thing in the morning, and then another 1 gram around 5pm. I follow this protocol on Thursdays, and Saturdays which are the nights I choose to go out and engage in meaningless sex.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceteris paribus View Post
    I dose 1.5 grams first thing in the morning, and then another 1 gram around 5pm. I follow this protocol on Thursdays, and Saturdays which are the nights I choose to go out and engage in meaningless sex.
    lol...

    phenibut is to me, ALMOST as good as ghb for sex....

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^ What brand are you using?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agee View Post
    ^ What brand are you using?
    lol all of them

    primaforce seems to be the "strongest" but also looks dirty in comparison to others...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Phenibut Sexual Sides
    By Kylixer in forum Neuroscience/Nootropics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2010, 05:17 PM
  2. Amphetamine for work related activities
    By DrPhil in forum Neuroscience/Nootropics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 9th, 2008, 02:27 AM
  3. PEA increasing activities
    By gotDOMS in forum Neuroscience/Nootropics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: May 31st, 2008, 02:45 AM
  4. Adaptogenic and nootropic activities of
    By stellar in forum Neuroscience/Nootropics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 5th, 2005, 03:56 AM
  5. Endurance activities problem
    By he_hate_me in forum Supplements 101
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: March 31st, 2003, 12:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •