User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today is Day 42 of my cycle... I am doing something a little different by going an extra few days to make it 45 days total... I know this is a bit different but I have a few reasons for doing this... It works out that my I will use a complete bottle for the 45 days... I also ran into an issue with getting my ostarine in time and I want to run it right away into pct and lastly, I am just being a little greedy for those extra few days...

So, ever since I kicked to 125 mg my body has changed even more... I am going to post some progress pics tomorrow that I am very proud of... I set a PR for my bench press last week of 280... thats a 50 pound increase since the start of my cycle... Today I was doing incline dumbbell sets with 90's which is a big step up from the 65's I could barely do at the start of my cycle... I also weighed in at 190 today, yet my bodyfat has stayed the same... This is the most important thing to me because keeping my body fat down where it is was one of my goals... I obviously credit this to my clean diet, my cardio and I also believe that forma stanzol has given me that little extra that I needed to get even more shred... I have to say, that this cycle ran properly, can be so rewarding... I will say though, I bust my a$$ everyday... I don't take days off of doing something... I don't lift everyday because that would obviously be counterproductive, but I do cardio everyday and when I lift, I lift so hard... I push myself to the absolute max when I am in there... There is no reason to spend money on a cycle, put in all the research and not go as hard as you can everyday... Why would you not get the max out of your investment... It can be hard at times but the mind can get you through anything... I am going to continue to kill it everyday and work harder and harder... PCT will be starting Friday so I am looking forward to getting that going... Here is my scheduled PCT plan

Torem 90/60/30/30
    Ostarine 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
    DAA
    Need2Slin
    Lean Xtreme
    Creatine Nitrate
    Forma Stanzol

I was thinking of adding HCGenerate but I think that would just be overkill... So my plan is to do my PCT for the four weeks... Run the ostarine an extra 2 weeks after that... Then I will take NTBM bridge for a month along with creatine nitrate and possibly another test booster... Then after the four weeks, I will stack ostarine and s4 until my next ph cycle... Thoughts and input are always appreciated!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Transformation... Before and After Pics

Here are my before and after pics from my cycle
    Attached Images Attached Images
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So today was the last day of my cycle... I ran a little over the 6 week norm (closer to 7 weeks)... I know that is unconventional, but I had a few reasons why as I stated before... I will start off by saying that I did finally experience one side from the cycle and that is the lethargy... I have deifinitely noticed that this week and I am attributing that to a few things... The first being that I have had a cold for about 10 days... (How do you have a cold that long in Hawaii??) and also the fact that I went over normal cycle length and probably the dosing being 125mg... NOW, on to the good part... Today I was hammer curling 80 pound dumbbells for sets of 10... I felt like an animal... I was also having to add mini dumbbell weights to the cable machines because the racks did not have sufficient weight on them... People were looking at me like I was nuts... Oh well, beast mode baby! I am feeling crazy strong... I am thrilled with the amount of strength that I have gained... I am also thrilled with my muscle size and vascularity... I still feel like I could put on more size but that will come with time... My osta came yesterday and I was like a kid in a candy store, waiting for it to come! =) I am really looking forward to making even more progress on PCT... I really am wanting to have a bit more energy though as I am not used to ever not having energy... I am hoping the DAA helps with that as well as the creatine nitrate... I am trying to get my hands on some HCGenerate as well but that is not so easy at this time... So here is my plans for PCT and throughout... Obviously we have 4 weeks of PCT... I am running torem 90/60/30/30... I have decided to dose the osta at 20 mg for two weeks and then drop to 12.5 for the next 4 weeks... I will run ostarine for two weeks after PCT as well... I will also be using Need2Slin, Lean Xtreme, DAA and creatine nitrate for PCT... After PCT, I will use NTBM Bridge for 3-4 weeks... After that I am going to go with the S4 and ostarine stack until its time for my next cycle... SO... I am a planner... I like to plan ahead... I am looking for opinions on my next cycle... Here are the options I am looking at:

Epistane and Trenazone stack

Ultradrol

NRGX Labs Tren Ethyl 13 and Andro Maxx stack ( I am looking for any info on these compounds as I have heard some good things about them but I question some of the compounds in them so I am wondering if anyone has any opinions or advice on them)

X-Tren...

Any thoughts or advice are welcome... My goals are to add mass but stay lean as I did with this cycle...

I will have a new pic to post that I am very happy with... I am at work but when I get home I will post! Thanks for all the support!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Day 1 PCT pics

here are my day 1 PCT pics
      To view attachments your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So today is Day 2 of PCT... I wasn't really sure going into PCT how I was going to feel... As far as gains are concerned, I have been going strong... Last week was bad in terms of the lethargy sides I was getting from the higher dosage of helladrol... I knew by going at 125 mg for an extra week that there was a chance of that... So I was a little concerned going into PCT because of that... HOWEVER, today was THE BEST I have felt throughout the entire cycle... I had so much energy and my size when I looked in the mirror was f'ng awesome... I had someone at the gym tell me that my shoulders looked like mountains today... I felt the strongest that I have felt since I started the cycle... I mean I was on a whole new level... I have a feeling that is the combination of the ostarine and daa boost... I started my osta dosing at 25 mg yesterday so I will stick with that for now and see how it goes... I am so happy with how I felt and looked today... I was actually up 1 lb to 191 this morning as well... I can definitely see that weight is in my arms and shoulders... I put so much time into planning this PCT out that I feel like it is going to go very well... I was putting up big weight on shoulders today and biceps as well... I started a new workout cycle as well today... Same concept, just mixing different body parts on different days... Its always good to change that up every 4-6 weeks so your body is not adapting to the same thing over and over... I am excited about everything and am pushing even harder than I was on cycle... I am not just trying to "maintain" my gains, I am trying to exceed them and I believe I can and I WILL...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're PCT is like a non-supressive cycle in itself! Very excited to see how it turns out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanksk for the support! I am all over this PCT... I am going to go as hard as I can!

Quote Originally Posted by Imfusio View Post
    You're PCT is like a non-supressive cycle in itself! Very excited to see how it turns out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Week 2 of PCT

Hey everyone... sorry I didn't get as much logged last week as I wanted to but I was extremely busy... SOOOO, time to talk about PCT... The good and the bad... Most of it is good but as with anything, there is a few things that don't always go perfect but I would have to say, this is going about as good as can be... I'll start with the bad... The only real bad thing with my pct is that I definitely have lost about 3-4 pounds the first week, however that was to be excpected, and I am guessing it was mostly water because my muscles and size still look big... Its crazy to me because my entire life, when I step on the scale, I usually cringe if it moves up... Now, for the first time, I may see it go down and I am fighting to keep it up... It's a weird feeling but good all the same... NOW, on to what's going great!

My energy level is so strong right now... That's a big deal to me... I have a ton of energy and I attribute that to my 25 mg dosings of osta and probably the DAA boost and maybe even the creatine nitrate... Here's my FAVORITE PART of it... MY VASCULARITY IS INSANE... I have pics I am going to post... The vascularity is so awesome... I LOVE IT... My strength has also gone up and that is a very big deal to me... I want my strength to keep going up... I have definitely gotten more shredded and I LOVE IT...

I did play around with a few dosings and have found ones that work for me... I started my Need2Slin dosings at 1 pill spread out three times a day... I changed that around to dosing it twice a day, two pills each time... I eat all throughout the day, but I have two meals that are bigger than others and I dose before those meals and I have noticed a big difference dosing it that way... I think that torem was an excellent choice for me as well... I feel really good with it, no sides, nice rebound... The lean xtreme is definitely doing what it is supposed to... I was considering adding one more test booster to the mix but not sure if I need to...

The S4 is supposed to be here any day so I am preparing for the osta and s4 stack as soon as pct is over... I also am thinking about adding IGF LR3 to the mix... Fck it, lets get crazy!! =)

All in all, everything is going great... I want my strength to keep going up... You can tell that your not on when lifting but I still feel like an animal when I lift... I am going to push harder and harder and keep making more and more progress! I LOVE IT!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Week 2 Day 2 of PCT

So yesterday was one of the best days I have had for my cycle... I say this for a few reasons... I had explosive energy throughout, which is something that is really important to me... My strength was still awesome... Sometimes, I think its a mental thing while on PCT... You get thoughts thinking you may not be as strong just because your not "on" but if you overcome those thoughts, you see that you have the same strength if not more... I was definitely feeling really strong once my mind overcame certain things... The main thing though, is that I feel that I looked the best yesterday that I have ever looked in my life... I have a few pics to post and you be the judge, but I am beyond happy with this... The vascularity and shred is beyond anything I could have ever imagined for myself... I am very happy with the way PCT is going... I have actually upped my calories about 100 - 200 more a day because I have dropped a few pounds but I LOVE the way that I look right now... Things are going very well... I hope and believe they will just continue to get better!So yesterday was one of the best days I have had for my cycle... I say this for a few reasons... I had explosive energy throughout, which is something that is really important to me... My strength was still awesome... Sometimes, I think its a mental thing while on PCT... You get thoughts thinking you may not be as strong just because your not "on" but if you overcome those thoughts, you see that you have the same strength if not more... I was definitely feeling really strong once my mind overcame certain things... The main thing though, is that I feel that I looked the best yesterday that I have ever looked in my life... I have a few pics to post and you be the judge, but I am beyond happy with this... The vascularity and shred is beyond anything I could have ever imagined for myself... I am very happy with the way PCT is going... I have actually upped my calories about 100 - 200 more a day because I have dropped a few pounds but I LOVE the way that I look right now... Things are going very well... I hope and believe they will just continue to get better!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I have to say that today was the absolute best I have felt throughout the entire PCT... I was getting a little worried because I felt like I dropped 4 pounds so fast! Today when I got on the scale, I had gained 3 back... I upped my calories by about 300 more and I think i found the sweet spot... I looked ripped to shreds today... My goal is to look like I was carved out of ice... So I have a long way to go but that's what I am shooting for! =) My strength was excellent today and I really think the ostarine is having a big impact... I am still dosing at 25 mg a day and am just going to stick with that... My bench press was still very strong... I felt a lot stronger today and basically this week as opposed to a few days last week where I still felt very strong, but not as explosive... I kicked up the cardio a little extra this week... I do 5 miles every day at 8.5 mph... Then I stairclimb 30 minutes on level 13 which is another 5 miles and then I either hit the bike for 3.5 miles or do some elliptical... I am hitting the weights as hard as I can as well... My diet is so clean and I am making some new finds in terms of different recipes that are platefuls and like barely 300 calories... Its awesome what I have been able to formulate here... I have some pics from today that I think are my best yet... I LOVE the vascularity... When I stand in front of the mirror, especially with heavy weights, it looks like my veins are going to explode... I LOVE IT... I can really see how the need2slin and lean xtreme are cutting me up as well... I think torem is absolutely perfect with this cycle... I also really like the creatine nitrate... i think everything is going excellent and I am just going to keep going harder! I will post the new pics tomorrow... Thanks for all the support!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Day 12 PCT Pics

Here are some new pics from Day 12 of PCT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Week 3 PCT

So today is the beginning of week 3 for PCT... I have to say that my workouts have been going awesome... My strength is f'ng sweet right now... I am not making gains as quickly as I was on cycle but I am still making gains... Today I ripped off 4 sets of 10 incline 90 lb dumbbells... My chest is really getting strong which makes me so happy because it was honestly always my weakest area... My cardio has been really good too... My running has been excellent and I added the little extra bike as well with the running and stairclimbing and it is really paying off... I have shoulders and biceps tomorrow, which is the one I always look forward to... My shoulder workout has always been one of my best... I love watching them grow right as I am working out! I have also really been working on perfecting my diet... As I had previously said, I had to increase my calories from about 3200 to 3500... I am only down 2-3 lbs from end of cycle... I am thinking that was just a little water because I have really noticed an increase in my shred and vascularity since the end of cycle... Another change that I have made is that I stopped taking pre workout drinks... They were really starting to hurt my stomach and I wasn't seeing the benefits from them... I changed it to a protein drink before and my workouts have gotten even better... I do drink a can of celsius before I start to lift as that is the best stim that I have found for drinks... I really have to say that the Need2Slin and Lean Xtreme combo goes together like ketchup and mustard and peanut butter and jelly! =)
    This is the one of the most effective combos I have ever seen... Then there's the ostarine... What else can I say except that its THE TRUTH! Seriously, it is so great... 25mg is definitely the sweet spot for it... I also think the creatine nitrate is helping and OF COURSE, forma stanzol... I am so excited for April because that is when I can start the ultradrol and trenazone stack... I am so pumped for it... I am just going to continue working harder and harder and make this PCT stronger and stronger... I am posting some pics from today that I am very happy with as well... I am really happy with my shoulder and bicep size and the vascularity with it and am very happy with my abs right now... I still think they can be more cut as I will continue to work on that, but I am happy right now... Thanks for all the support!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PCT Week 3 Day 2 - The overnight transformation!!

Okay, so I dont normally post pics two days in a row but I have no explanation for how I looked today... I woke up this morning and I thought I looked a little bigger but I didn't realize just how much... When I got to the gym, I stepped on the scale and my weight was back to where it was at the end of my cycle... So I was pretty happy about it... I do all my cardio in a long sleeve shirt for extra sweat so after cardio I took off the long sleeves and was just like WTF... Crazy size difference... It definitely helped that I did shoulders today which always blows my shoulders up but it was just crazy to see... I had veins popping out everywhere... My strength went up on pretty much all my lifts... I did shoulders and biceps today and it was just absolutely sweet... I have been having so much energy and it is definitely showing through on my lifts... I am really pushing through when the sets are getting heavier... I just am so happy with the gain in strength but these pics will show the increase in size in my shoulders and the increased vascularity... Let me know what you think!!

14. Likes Imfusio liked this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Dylan,
    I am on the last couple weeks of my 8wk Hella/Katana cycle, and am mentally prepping for PCT.
    I'm noticing some suppression now around week 6-7, and am concerned about recovery with Ostarine in PCT.

It seems Ostarine does have a little suppression associated with it.
    Did you have any suppression issues on the Hella cycle? Did Ostraine slow down your recovery?
    I want to recover my libido as quickly as possible (having a GF and all lol), so I'm questioning adding the Ostarine to PCT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Imfusio View Post
    Hey Dylan,
    I am on the last couple weeks of my 8wk Hella/Katana cycle, and am mentally prepping for PCT.
    I'm noticing some suppression now around week 6-7, and am concerned about recovery with Ostarine in PCT.

It seems Ostarine does have a little suppression associated with it.
    Did you have any suppression issues on the Hella cycle? Did Ostraine slow down your recovery?
    I want to recover my libido as quickly as possible (having a GF and all lol), so I'm questioning adding the Ostarine to PCT.
    As long as you keep the dose at around 12mg, the Ostarine should not inhibit recovery. If it concerns you that much just leave it out until after PCT

NTBM Rep
    MR Supps Representative

http://www.mrsupps.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice progress brah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)