User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Needtobuildmuscle.com is Giving away 5 bottles of Rs-Transaderm for Logs!!!

Ok boys its time for another epic

Needtobuildmuscle.com

give away. We are going to be giving away exactly 5 bottles of Rs-Transaderm. All you have to do to be chosen to log a bottle is the following!

1. You must be able to log the product.
    Open a thread here on the supplement forum and keep a log.

2. Must update this log at least 3 times a week for 3-4 weeks with a final review of the product.

3. Must be chosen by a verified NTBM rep
    who has been given Authority to hand out these out. this is Mich29

***important Please (READ THIS)**
    4. Once picked you must go to the store at needtobuildmuscle.com
    and Order a
    sample pack. This will cost you 7.00 to cover shipping and get your address on file. This makes it simple
    so we do not forget you. The product is free and you just cover
    the cost of shipping only . Then in the notes to shipper you write the NTBM rep's name who picked you and the name of the product they picked you to log as well as a link to
    the post where they chose you and said you can be a logger of the product. .

5. Must make a log with the words " Needtobuildmuscle
    ( name of the product) in the title of the thread.
    And update the log with at least 2-3 up dates a
    week for 3-4 weeks.

OK now of course we all want to hear why you
    want to use the product what you think of our
    products and or company.. Lets do this best of luck to all entries!!

below is the write up on the product

RS Transaderm

RS-Transaderm is a complete hormonal optimization formula which contains balanced levels of active bio-identical hormones and natural anti-estrogens.

These delicate active ingredients are delivered by advanced OHV topical delivery system, and carried directly to the blood stream. This unique delivery system enhances the uptake and efficiency of the active ingredients for immediate physiological benefits.

Pushing past plateaus and encouraging new muscular growth requires high levels of anabolic & androgenic hormone activity. By supplying the body with high amounts of pro-hormones (aka, hormone precursors), Transaderm dramatically increases the body's anabolic and androgenic capacity. This "hormonal edge" becomes noticeable within hours of application, fueling the body with the high-octane, adrenaline-pumping, rock-crushing power that raises performance to a new level.

What are anabolic & androgenic hormones?

Anabolic means stimulation of growth, as in muscle growth. Androgenic means stimulation of male characteristics such as libido, strength, and aggression. Testosterone is a perfect example of a hormone that possesses anabolic & androgenic properties.
    Unknown to most, is the "other" naturally occurring hormones that have strong anabolic & androgenic properties - just like Testosterone. For instance, androstenediol and androstenedione both have anabolic & androgenic activity that supports muscle growth, fat loss, and muscular strength. Transaderm not only boosts testosterone, but it also boosts these other male hormones. (1,2)

What are the ingredients and how do they work?

The primary hormone in Transaderm is DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) - the precursor to all anabolic/andrognic hormones in the body. (1)
    Although DHEA has been available for years, and is found in many other hormonal supplements, Transaderm offers a distinct advantage that makes it up to 20x more effective than oral based products. You see, when DHEA is delivered topically and absorbed through the skin, it is forced to convert to more anabolic/androgenic hormones. (3-11) This is because the skin is highly concentrated with steroid-converting (steroidogenic) enzymes that catalyze the conversion of DHEA to more powerful hormones, such as androstenediol, androstenedione and testosterone. (4-11) This is where Transaderm gets it's anabolic & androgenic horsepower - for increasing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit.
    The DHEA is also converted to more powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. (5)

These are powerful thermogenic hormones that increase the rate of fat loss, helping you shed fat as you gain muscle. (12-17)

Oral DHEA products do not provide these same effects, since the digestive track lacks the same steroidogenic enzyme activity as the skin. (4)

The second hormone in Transaderm is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. (24) Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry;

Transaderm won't cost you the hair-line!

Pregnenolone is also a powerful neurosteroid, which can enhance cognitive focus and memory. (21-23)

Since certain anabolic & androgenic hormones can convert to estrogen, Transaderm was fortified with an anti-estrogen complex which consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavoneand chrysin. These are natural plant based compounds that block estrogenic effects such as gyno and fat storage. (25-33) Resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin have also been proven to have potent fertility stimulating properties, which can help promote increased sexual desire, erectile function and stamina. (25-33)

What sort of results should I notice with Transaderm?

Within the first couple days the following results should become noticeable -

• Increased motivational energy
    • Improved cognitive focus & drive (20,23,37)
    • Improved libido & sexual performance

Within 2-3 weeks users start to notice -

• Enhanced strength during training
    • Increased stamina in the gym & bedroom
    • Faster recovery time (35,38-40)
    • Aggressive increase in appetite
    • Better sleep quality
    • Improvements in generally well-being (34,36,37)

Even without changes in diet or exercise Transaderm will cause an improvement in body composition of a 2-3 lb loss in fat with a 2-3 lb gain in lean muscle within a 4-6 week period.

This shift in body composition is most noticeable when proper "pre" and "post" measurements are taken. As with any muscle building product, best results are obtained when combined with high protein intake, heavy weight training and sufficient rest.

How long can I use Transaderm? Do I have to take time off?

Since Transaderm supplies the body with an outside source of hormones and causes such a significant boost in hormone levels, it can eventually suppress the body's natural hormone production. Therefore, it is recommended that Transaderm be cycled to avoid inhibition.*
    We recommend using Transaderm for 4 weeks at a time, with at least 4 weeks off between each cycle. 6-8 week cycles with Transaderm are safe, however if you choose to use Transaderm for longer than 4 weeks we recommend you consider post cycle therapy (PCT) after the cycle to ensure quick and full recovery of natural testosterone production.
    * Men on long-term hormone or testosterone replacement therapy (HRT/TRT) may use Transaderm indefinitely with their hormonal regimen since shutdown of natural testosterone production is generally acceptable.

Are there any side effects?

Aside from the above mentioned suppression of your body's hormone production, using Transaderm within the recommend dose is safe for men, granted there are no serious pre-existing medical conditions. The only side-effects to consider could possibly be irritability or semi-anxiety which is generally avoidable if the user is participating in vigorous physical activity on a daily basis.

Why should I choose Transaderm over other pro-hormones?

As explained earlier, Transaderm is more effective than oral DHEA supplements because it delivers DHEA through the skin. Delivering DHEA through the skin forces it to convert to more powerful anabolic & androgenic hormones, because of the enzyme activity in the skin.

Unlike other orally active pro-hormones or pro-steroids, Transaderm does not stress the liver, prostate or cholesterol levels. Transaderm will also not cause the typical side effects of lethargy or appetite suppression because of toxic effects. The hormones in Transaderm are non-toxic and naturally occurring in the human body.

1. Administer lotion every morning, after a shower
      2. Administer 4-5 pumps and apply to the skin*
      3. Allow 4-5 minutes to dry

Directions:
    Apply to shoulders and upper-back for best conversion. Only apply the product to clean, dry skin. Shaving off body hair is recommended, but not required. Also, avoid swimming, bathing or tanning for at least 6 hours after application.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want this!
    I have ran Dermacrine topical before and was kind of disheartened at the low amount of servings. I waited and waited for this to go on sale on the site and by the time I found it, it was out of stock, and now I planned on buying some since it's back. But free would be so much better!

I plan on using one of two ways: as part of a stack with a short AndroMass cycle, which I have ran before so I know what I'll be looking for, or simply run it by itself at the end of my cut cycle which is about to come to an end. Hook a brother up! I would love this opportunity.

Here are a few logs I've done, with the first one still in progress.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/3...500-xt-cla-alc

FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review - Anabolicminds.com

FL3X wants to be AndroMassive - Anabolicminds.com

FL3X's gainin with Tropinol! - Anabolicminds.com

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FL3XMAGNUM View Post
    I want this!
    I have ran Dermacrine topical before and was kind of disheartened at the low amount of servings. I waited and waited for this to go on sale on the site and by the time I found it, it was out of stock, and now I planned on buying some since it's back. But free would be so much better!

I plan on using one of two ways: as part of a stack with a short AndroMass cycle, which I have ran before so I know what I'll be looking for, or simply run it by itself at the end of my cut cycle which is about to come to an end. Hook a brother up! I would love this opportunity.

Here are a few logs I've done, with the first one still in progress.

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/3...500-xt-cla-alc

FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review - Anabolicminds.com

FL3X wants to be AndroMassive - Anabolicminds.com

FL3X's gainin with Tropinol! - Anabolicminds.com

your in bro.just review through the directions on how to log it and etc and then complete step 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I appreciate your choice bro but I gotta be honest, one of the other reps got back to me on AnabolicMinds before you, I would feel greedy accepting two bottles, so I understand if you pick someone else in my place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to try this. I am 38 years old I had been out of the game for a number of years due to jobs, kids, well life in general. I had done several cycles around 12 years ago-laurabolin, sust250, finaplix etc. Anyhow my training stopped but my eating didn't. In March of 2011, I stepped on the scale at 311. I went on a keto diet and did LISS Cardio. I am now down to 235. I have not done anything more than creatine, fish oil, whey, and a pre-work-out in over 10 years. Health is excellent-low blood pressure and motivation through the roof. I want to try this with a Shift/Erase or Erase/endosurge type stack. My goal is to drop another 20ish pounds. I have been tracking everything I eat and cal expenditure with a bodymedia fit. I have consistently ate 1800-2200 cals always getting at least 200gr of protein. I would continue to use this to monitor expenditures and macros. I am also open to other stacks as the more research I do the more confused I get just looking for some very lean gains and cortisol control. My training had been GVT until last week I switch to Lyle McDonalds generic bulking? training.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FL3XMAGNUM View Post
    I appreciate your choice bro but I gotta be honest, one of the other reps got back to me on AnabolicMinds before you, I would feel greedy accepting two bottles, so I understand if you pick someone else in my place.
    thank you for being honest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry mich29,

I do not have enough posts to PM you. As far as other sites. I have been a member of elitefitness for years as well as bodybuilding.com. I am also a member of various guitar related sites.

Too be honest I am seeking knowledge more than product. I am in the process of a major recomp. I have made great progress but, I want more. I have trying to do research on what products would be best for me and have filled carts from multiple companies with the next best thing only to second guess myself and find a different post saying the product is not effective or safe. Some saying I need PCT some others saying I don't. I am thoroughly confused and need some guidance. Free or not I am willing to log my progress as keeping track of my progress has proven to be an effective tool for me to remain motivated and in doing research I have read some great logs and some poor ones. I know my diet, track cals and macrros as well as all cardio and lifts. I am anal/obsessed right now and want to be successful in my transformation. I am looking for a complete stack that would allow me to loose another 20-30 pounds with while maintaining muscle.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thelemac View Post
    Sorry mich29,

I do not have enough posts to PM you. As far as other sites. I have been a member of elitefitness for years as well as bodybuilding.com. I am also a member of various guitar related sites.

Too be honest I am seeking knowledge more than product. I am in the process of a major recomp. I have made great progress but, I want more. I have trying to do research on what products would be best for me and have filled carts from multiple companies with the next best thing only to second guess myself and find a different post saying the product is not effective or safe. Some saying I need PCT some others saying I don't. I am thoroughly confused and need some guidance. Free or not I am willing to log my progress as keeping track of my progress has proven to be an effective tool for me to remain motivated and in doing research I have read some great logs and some poor ones. I know my diet, track cals and macrros as well as all cardio and lifts. I am anal/obsessed right now and want to be successful in my transformation. I am looking for a complete stack that would allow me to loose another 20-30 pounds with while maintaining muscle.
    no worries bro whats your name over at ef and bb?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be starting a log next week for a period of 12 weeks. I use the same names on bodybuilding +elite- I am not a poster but am a long term lurker.

Starting next week I will be using the following:

Orange Triad-multi/joint support
    Oxiomega-fish oil
    Myofusion
    Combat
    Creatine

And some combnaton of the following that I have:
    100gDAA
    3 bottles lean extreme
    1 bottle activate extreme
    1 bottle triazole
    1 bottle tribuls
    14 tabs of old haladrol-50 i had lying around.

Looking for suggestions on schedule as well as ideal macros for a 230 pound 6'3 male. BF in the 20's looking to cut. Would be willing to add the transaderm at any point in this cycle.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be starting a log next week for a period of 12 weeks. I use the same names on bodybuilding +elite- I am not a poster but am a long term lurker.

Starting next week I will be using the following:

Orange Triad-multi/joint support
    Oxiomega-fish oil
    Myofusion
    Combat
    Creatine

And some combnaton of the following that I have:
    100gDAA
    3 bottles lean extreme
    1 bottle activate extreme
    1 bottle triazole
    1 bottle tribuls
    14 tabs of old haladrol-50 i had lying around.

Looking for suggestions on schedule as well as ideal macros for a 230 pound 6'3 male. BF in the 20's looking to cut. Would be willing to add the transaderm at any point in this cycle.
    cool bro would you be able to log the product ?I know your normally not a log person.also your using alot of items so it would be hard to tell what is doing what unless you have used all those products before and know what they do to you already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets see some more apps in here. This is not the typical carrier associated with transdermals. I highly recommend jumping on this opportunity.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more apps !!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes more apps! I'm just about to start my log at another forum and on my third day and I have a very good feeling about this stuff guys!

Product Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This stuff is great, I'm surprised more people don't want to try it out. It's even good for people on TRT, on cycle, between cycles, etc. so there's really no reason why you couldn't try it out!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative
    PowerChews Representative

Send me a Private Message with any questions about our products and discount codes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Started my 30 day cut log on bodybuilding.com-Lean xtreme only at this point in time. If you like the log I would like you to reconsider my app. Again I am open to other options as far as what to run it with or would run it alone after my current log.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man this place is dead! This stuff is quickly becoming a favorite for a lot of people. There should be far more apps for this.
    I Teach Math: Form + ROM > Weight

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Started my 30 day cut log on bodybuilding.com-Lean xtreme only at this point in time. If you like the log I would like you to reconsider my app. Again I am open to other options as far as what to run it with or would run it alone after my current log.
    i'll check on this for ya

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it would def have to be ran solo as to not confuse the results.I hope the next time we run a log opt the timing is much better.

I try to give out log opts myself outta my own pocket from time to time as well so I'm sure I'll catch ya again with a log opt down the road.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last week to get in on this!!!!!!!!

Thread Information