User Tag List

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wiki Formatting Example: Memantine

Below is an entry for Memantine that I dressed up, formatted properly, added a drugbox on the right side, added references throughout, and linked all of the PMIDs to Pubmed.

Click the link below and then on the 'edit' tab to see the limited amount of coding I used in formatting this article.

Memantine - Mind and Muscle Wiki

While this may seem complicated, it was all done using the templates that I have built into the wiki.

{{PMID}} When formatted with a pipe and a PMID, it will create a direct link to the extract.

{{Reflist}} and <ref> ... </ref> will create references, use standard notation (like [1]), and then create a comprehensive list of references used in an article.

{{Drugbox}} will create a very informative infobox with typical drug/chemical characteristics in it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GaWd View Post
    Below is an entry for Memantine that I dressed up, formatted properly, added a drugbox on the right side, added references throughout, and linked all of the PMIDs to Pubmed.

Click the link below and then on the 'edit' tab to see the limited amount of coding I used in formatting this article.

Memantine - Mind and Muscle Wiki

While this may seem complicated, it was all done using the templates that I have built into the wiki.

{{PMID}} When formatted with a pipe and a PMID, it will create a direct link to the extract.

{{Reflist}} and <ref> ... </ref> will create references, use standard notation (like [1]), and then create a comprehensive list of references used in an article.

{{Drugbox}} will create a very informative infobox with typical drug/chemical characteristics in it.
    That looks phenomenal. Amazing work!

BOOM Chicka Wah Wah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOVE IT!

Thread Information