User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please tell me the MnM mag archives have not been permanently deleted

While the board is running pretty smoothly and all so yeah,congrads to the admins for the glossy new look and all.

But damn,it looks like a lot of what made MnM more of a thinkiging man's discussion board over the glut of broscience boards out there,has been wiped off and done away with.

I'm referring to the hundreds of classic mindandmuscle articles that were archived in the magazine section.

I've been looking in vain for an article on anandrolone by Andrea3s,who still posts on this board,andit was a well crafted,incredibly introspective writeup which detailed everything from the body recompositioning effects of nandrolone to a hefty section on its neurological effects...alll claims,theories and such were supported by the clear citation of abstracts.

In its place,we know have a cookie cutter article on nandrolone,it may as well have been pgrifted from steroid.com or wherever else,for all the creativity (lack thereof) involved in the article.

Another prime example,one of which I have an old school MNM article on hand to show its sweet science,is the 2 part HIIT/sprint series by Loki.THis is still up on BB.com so hewre's the re-post from there.Go ahead and compare thid article to the 4 training 101 style articles currently in the MnM mag,tit makes them all look just God-awful and I feel is a insult to the collective intelligence of veteran M&M members.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par46.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par48.htm

I humbly request that the old *SCIENCE DRIVEN* articles be added back onto the site.PLease,someone who has accecss to the MnM mainframe or whatever,please tell me that this information isn't irrevocably lost.

Adding onto a science driven board by taking away a chunk of its foundation is hardly the most intelligent move to make,from both an academic and business stand point.

I apologize of my post comes across as offensive or what not but I am quite put back by the mentality displayed by whoever had the gall to do away with the wealth of information that was avaialble within the M&M archives.

Administrator Extraordinaire WW7's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "If you're not making mistakes, you're not trying hard enough."-Lombardi

Administrator Extraordinaire WW7's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not only are they not gone but they will be made available in a much cleaner format very soon. And we will continue to add to them.
    "If you're not making mistakes, you're not trying hard enough."-Lombardi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've got some heavy spam creeping in on some of the lesser used forums, some of it is months old now.

Thanks for those links, they are exactly what I want to be reading here

Thread Information