User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As soon as I coordinate with WebMaster Flash, I have allocated a limited amount of 2-piece ThermoGum samples. The taste is OFF (I think I solved the problem myself today, and passed the info on to production), but the efficacy is there.

Remember, this is a supplemental type stim product, more for portability and surreptitious dosing than badass jitter your balls off stim effect - however, they pack a surprising potent punch.

Looking for feedback here, so PLEASE don't request these just to get free shit.

I am placing basically everything that we have built up into this product, to launch at the necessary level to even have a chance to capture a market before being knocked-off. I need dead honest feedback about effects, gum feel, chewing experience, etc.
    Genomyx....Evolution in Action.

"Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~D Sade

Lesson # 1 - You will never yield an honest crop by planting stolen seeds.
    Lesson # 2 - Integrity and rationality require a constant, lifelong effort. There are no time-outs from thought.
    Lesson # 3 - The hardest lessons burn and grind into your memory forever. You only have ONE chance to stand up for what you believe at any moment. Make sure you always do.
    Lesson # 4 - There is no such thing as a safe environment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Blinded, we hurl ourselves into impossible division...Spirits crumbled and sprinkled into flesh." ~D Sade
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hail to the monkey with the missing tail...this lousy edifice - just a wishing wail" ~D Sade
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "That's right, asshole - I am stronger than I've ever been.
    Paltry death cannot hold me for long.
    Can it be that I am stronger, even, than...me?" ~D Sade, written to Bizarro D Sade
    -------------------------------------------
    In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are these like nicotine gum, where you chew it a bit, tuck it between your cheek and gum, chew a bit more, tuck it, etc?

If someone says something about you, and it really bothers you, it's probably because it's true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kimbo @ Jun 16 2009, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Are these like nicotine gum, where you chew it a bit, tuck it between your cheek and gum, chew a bit more, tuck it, etc?</div>
    It's not necessary to do that, but if you want ideal effects then yeah that would work.

They seem to do fine just chewing them.

"Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~D Sade

Lesson # 2 - Integrity and rationality require a constant, lifelong effort. There are no time-outs from thought.
    Lesson # 3 - The hardest lessons burn and grind into your memory forever. You only have ONE chance to stand up for what you believe at any moment. Make sure you always do.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Blinded, we hurl ourselves into impossible division...Spirits crumbled and sprinkled into flesh." ~D Sade
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hail to the monkey with the missing tail...this lousy edifice - just a wishing wail" ~D Sade
    Can it be that I am stronger, even, than...me?" ~D Sade, written to Bizarro D Sade
    In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a big gum chewer, and could use a lift after lunch cause i get sleepy. If you like i would try theses out for you and give you feedback.

Board Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matt, I have a stim-junkie buddy who could provide excellent feedback.

He tested out "ShockWave" for us last summer.

Product Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the final breakdown per stick?
    M. Ed. Exercise Science
    Primordial Performance Rep, PM me for coupons

Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rodja @ Jun 16 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What's the final breakdown per stick?</div>
    125mg RK
    5 mg Piperine
    40 mg Caffeine
    15 mg Geranamine

They are rounded pieces, like Mentos.

In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are these available? Was not sure what you meant by the first post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chemgoddess1 @ Jun 16 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Where are these available? Was not sure what you meant by the first post.</div>
    Right now, I'm tossing then into some M and M store orders (Rpn and avant topicals). Can't yet go large scale sample disbursal until we have the flavor nailed.

In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir Savage @ Jun 16 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Matt, I have a stim-junkie buddy who could provide excellent feedback.

He tested out "ShockWave" for us last summer.</div>
    My wife is stim dead and she still gets a decent kick from these. Problem is I can't afford to pop out $5 (sample plus postage) for several hundred samples.

Best I can do is toss them in free to orders.

In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D Sade @ Jun 16 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>My wife is stim dead and she still gets a decent kick from these. Problem is I can't afford to pop out $5 (sample plus postage) for several hundred samples.

Best I can do is toss them in free to orders.</div>

Why not offer 8-10 piece samples to more respected posters who will actually give feedback, rather than a couple of pieces to random people who most likely wont give feedback?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noswttea4u @ Jun 16 2009, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why not offer 8-10 piece samples to more respected posters who will actually give feedback, rather than a couple of pieces to random people who most likely wont give feedback?</div>
    I'm doing that too, just through private channels.

I have a total of about 500 pieces to work with. 300 have been allocated to Nutraplanet and M&M (via 2-piece sample packs), and the rest are being distributed to those who have demonstrated reliable (no, not just positive or shillish) feedback in the past, including scathing, but useful, criticisms.

The remainder have shipped to the EU, for my partner there to evaluate. This product is being launched simultaneously in Canada, EU, US, and the new emerging Asian markets.

Actually, pretty daunting.

In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D Sade @ Jun 16 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm doing that too, just through private channels.

I have a total of about 500 pieces to work with. 300 have been allocated to Nutraplanet and M&M (via 2-piece sample packs), and the rest are being distributed to those who have demonstrated reliable (no, not just positive or shillish) feedback in the past, including scathing, but useful, criticisms.

The remainder have shipped to the EU, for my partner there to evaluate. This product is being launched simultaneously in Canada, EU, US, and the new emerging Asian markets.

Actually, pretty daunting.</div>

Can I ask for Termogum if I order from MM Store some Alphaburn? I'm from europe, so if you direct me at your EU partner, I can purchase from him till MM store corrected international shipping. I didn't have log anywhere, but I use all types gums. So far, Nicorete fruit fresh is the best for boost mood and boost mind performance with great taste on long trips by car or boring work. Cinnamon gums was researched for boost brain activity, it is recomended for drivers on long trips.
    I'm non-smoker for record, chewing gum is much better then poping pills in the office.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I am getting some of this stuff... Matt, is that what you mailed out the other day??

Right-Wing Terrorist Bot 2.010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Par Deus @ Jun 20 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think I am getting some of this stuff... Matt, is that what you mailed out the other day??</div>
    Yep...should be there monday.

In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (markoni @ Jun 17 2009, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Can I ask for Termogum if I order from MM Store some Alphaburn? I'm from europe, so if you direct me at your EU partner, I can purchase from him till MM store corrected international shipping. I didn't have log anywhere, but I use all types gums. So far, Nicorete fruit fresh is the best for boost mood and boost mind performance with great taste on long trips by car or boring work. Cinnamon gums was researched for boost brain activity, it is recomended for drivers on long trips.
    I'm non-smoker for record, chewing gum is much better then poping pills in the office.</div>
    we are including ThermoGum samples in all RPN/Avant product orders (they are processed through the same facility while many of the other products are shipping from another warehouse.)

In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D Sade @ Jun 20 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yep...should be there monday.</div>

Asked the same thing in another thread, but is this the stuff (i.e. flavor) that "they" made, or the one you've been working on??

Right-Wing Terrorist Bot 2.010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (D Sade @ Jun 16 2009, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>125mg RK
    5 mg Piperine
    40 mg Caffeine
    15 mg Geranamine

They are rounded pieces, like Mentos.</div>

hey matt, what is the piperine in there for? fat burning or ...?

anyway piperine irritates/burning sensation my throat if it is not inside a capsule or softgel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds interesting. id love to try them.

heres another angle i think would be even more profitable especially if you offer a strong flavour...

post party gum....wakes you up enough to get home, whatever and fixes your damn breath same time :-)
    Currently remixing this old body!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Par Deus @ Jun 20 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Asked the same thing in another thread, but is this the stuff (i.e. flavor) that "they" made, or the one you've been working on??</div>
    Just the flavor they did...the modifticarion I did is on single-piece scale.

New (and hopefully final) samples should be done this week.

Answering from phone here...but the piperine is there to enhance sublingual absorption. It causes a very slight tingle on tongue combined with the RK quite a pleasant sensation.

In Ferrum Veritas

Thread Information