Applied Nutriceuticals introduces FAT FREE™, The World's Most Extreme Anti-Catabolic & Thermogenic Fat Burner!
We will be selecting 5 people, to receive 1 bottle, to do a log on MindandMuscle.net!
* You must be 18 yo or older.
* You are not eligible if you WON a bottle in our "Guess the Ingredients" Contest or, any other promotion where you won a bottle of Fat Free!
* You must have a minimum of 100 posts on M & M.
* You are not eligible if you are currently running a log that would conflict with this log.
* You must be a US resident or have a US shipping address.
We kindly ask for the following:
1. A log started in the "Sponsored Supplement Log" section of the forum using a general format of your choice.
2. The diet and training protocol you will be using for the duration of the log.
3. Post a link, to your log, in this thread.
4. Update your log at least 4 times per week.
Throughout the duration of the log, we ask that you report the following observations on a each time you update your log:
1. Your energy level/stim affect of Fat Free
2. How much does this suppress your appetite
3. What dosage you are using on the different days
4. Any training and exercise in detail
5. Any other information you want to share with everyone
After the log is over we would kindly ask for the following:
A final review and your overall perspective of the product to be posted in your log which clearly indicates this is a sponsored review and in the product review section here on MindandMuscle.net, and AppNut.com, discussing your honest opinion. Please disclaim it as being a sponsored review.
The Application To be Posted in this Thread
We will stop looking for loggers on 2/4/12 at 12PM EST. Furthermore, these can only be shipped to domestic (US) addresses as of now.
Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
Current Daily water intake:
Short Term Goal:
Long Term Goal:
ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
Current / Progress Photos:
Can you post a video review on YouTube?
Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. *your name here with full date*
Best of luck!