User Tag List

Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, sold out I noticed. When you make a purchase, you get a $20 dollar voucher on your next purchase. According to the spec sheets sent with said product, they're buying it from a lab in China and verifying it's purity in a lab in California. The purchase was for 25 kilograms or 55lbs of the stuff. Sold. Out. I'm guessing there's a lot of other people out there who are using it and dependent on it. Perhaps it's one of the reasons why I'm seeing 26 guests viewing this thread right now.

I thought phenibut raises body temp slightly at first but then lowers it. I know the very first thing I feel that tells me I'm withdrawing is feeling cold or chilly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I've been on the Liftmode brand for a week now and can confirm it seems stronger than PF. Comparing the two scoopers with powder I had concluded the LM was 2x PF, and this is borne out now I see by the fact that PF is a .5cc and the LM is a 1cc. Based on density estimate of .65-.8g/ml I'd wager PF is 325mg to 400mg, so the 750mg to 800mg estimate is reasonable. Nevertheless I've been calling a PF scoop 300mg and will stick with that.

I've yet to go over 3 scoops (~1800mg) whereas I could regularly get to 2400mg on PF (and rarely to 3000mg). At that level I get pretty medicated. Also, the nerve issues seem reduced in my hands/arms. They often feel 'hot' and somewhat sensitive to touch, but there is no isolation to the ulnar nerve and pins and needles. Not entirely sure what's going on but it's a positive change. There is a confounding variable in that I was on vacation this week, and so while I also seemed to be in vastly better spirits than on PF that could be coincidence. I have had some mild discomfort in the abdomen which I need to watch. I'd wager that's transient.

I still feel this is plausibly and stupidly risky to be taking just based on buying from some largely unknown vendor who bought from some source in China a chemical that is only moderately studied. But... it seems to work and feels like other phenibut so at this point I'm willing to be dumb.

Disappointing it's unavailable on Amazon. Hopefully that's also transient. I'd definitely buy again. I had noticed my COA was from March which may imply it took them that long to sell out of their mega-bulk-china buy. Could be the next batch is entirely different.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd hazard to say it all originates in China since money is the bottom line...like in everything else. LiftModes brand looks cleaner than the SNS brand, that's for sure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PhenibutUser View Post
    So I've been on the Liftmode brand for a week now and can confirm it seems stronger than PF. Comparing the two scoopers with powder I had concluded the LM was 2x PF, and this is borne out now I see by the fact that PF is a .5cc and the LM is a 1cc. Based on density estimate of .65-.8g/ml I'd wager PF is 325mg to 400mg, so the 750mg to 800mg estimate is reasonable. Nevertheless I've been calling a PF scoop 300mg and will stick with that.

I've yet to go over 3 scoops (~1800mg) whereas I could regularly get to 2400mg on PF (and rarely to 3000mg). At that level I get pretty medicated. Also, the nerve issues seem reduced in my hands/arms. They often feel 'hot' and somewhat sensitive to touch, but there is no isolation to the ulnar nerve and pins and needles. Not entirely sure what's going on but it's a positive change. There is a confounding variable in that I was on vacation this week, and so while I also seemed to be in vastly better spirits than on PF that could be coincidence. I have had some mild discomfort in the abdomen which I need to watch. I'd wager that's transient.

I still feel this is plausibly and stupidly risky to be taking just based on buying from some largely unknown vendor who bought from some source in China a chemical that is only moderately studied. But... it seems to work and feels like other phenibut so at this point I'm willing to be dumb.

Disappointing it's unavailable on Amazon. Hopefully that's also transient. I'd definitely buy again. I had noticed my COA was from March which may imply it took them that long to sell out of their mega-bulk-china buy. Could be the next batch is entirely different.
    So, the scoop that you're using for the LiftMode brand is still the scoop from the Primaforce cannister? The .5cc one? Just to clarify, you also think that while using LM's scoop (1cc), that one level scoop is 750-800mgs correct? Three of those scoops would equal 2250mgs of LM brand..conservatively. If you use the PF scoop (@ .5cc) than the 2250mgs would be cut in half using LM's brand with the new total being 1125mgs. Maybe I'm missing something, sorry.

Edit: Also, having talked about the Chinese lab's and there purity/quality checks and looking at the back of the cert...one of my certs also has a lab confirmation for quality testing from some other lab in California confirming it's purity. Regardless, this should also be taken with a grain of salt because it would cut into their bottom-line so-to-speak. I'm sure they're not sending the whole 25kg tub to California to be tested, but rather a small sample of it in order to verify it's purity. This doesn't go to say that we should trust this. Anyone can just doctor up a lab cert to show their company had the product tested at a secondary, independent facility...however, if I were a seller, I'd want to know my new batch that just arrived off the boat is the good stuff so I'd send a sample in to confirm it was free of heavy metals and was exactly what I intended to buy in the first place. Liability and risk-management are two terms that come to mind that would have me following up on it. I'm sure 25kgs when broken up into 100 & 200 gram tubs still gives them a size-able profit margin despite the leg-work they'd have to do in terms of packaging, supplies, customs brokers/paperwork etc. It seems that the company LiftMode offers a variety of novel compounds...a few of which I've never even heard of and one specifically that has little to no research from what I could tell. A couple they carry are Oleamide and Stearamide (both of which they tout are "related to Anandamide, the "Bliss" Amide found in Chocolate" Other products they carry, I've heard of like Hordenine, Magnolia Bark Extract, Yohimbine HCL, Synephrine HCL, and another they call Baicalin Powder, which is essentially "Skullcap". I know Hordenine is often combined with PEA because it acts as an MAO-B inhibitor potentiating and prolonging PEA's effects slightly. Magnolia Bark Extract is often used for anxiety, Yohimbine and Synephrine for thermogenesis/fat-burning and lastly, Skullcap which is often used for anxiety as well. I think I'm going to look into both labs on the cert form (more out of curiosity) and see if I could find anything on the net about them. If you go to any global trading site like Alibaba and search for Phenibut, you'll see certain labs/manufacturers selling any one of these compounds out of China. It would only take you knowing Chinese or someone versed in Chinese to call the company up and ask some questions to place an order. The customs/shipping logistics is an entirely different story. The one company I looked at on Alibaba.com, (not that I have any interest in purchasing a 50+lb barrell-ette of Phenibut), calls it an ant-depressant under it's product description.
    Last edited by XSIV8; August 28th, 2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Additional info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had been calling the PF scoop 300mg because the PF tub used that value as a 'serving'. So for consistency in my own head I was sticking with that but I may go ahead and switch as soon as I get a real weight measurement from a scale from someone. For various reasons I suspect it is more than 300mg, and probably closer to 350-400, based both on the LM estimate of 750-800 and the density estimate of phenibut. But LM scooper is 2x PF exactly, so the math is easy for comparing the two and it doesn't matter strictly which I use.

The fact that LM has a variety of random and likely unpopular (based on review counts and general obscurity) supplements suggests to me they may have just lucked into some discount bin where the phenibut was a deal sweetener or the lucky buried gem. If you were more or less granted a few thousand dollars of chemicals you could turn for 10,000 or so you might go to the trouble of setting up a temporary merchant account etc. I'm not all that optimistic about seeing this brand again in the future. They don't have a website as far as I can tell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're correct. I weighed the powder phenibut and .5 cc packed down is exactly 300mg. I'm assuming the crystal form possibly weighs more since liftmode states that one of their scoops weighs 750 to 800mg. I use a 1/4 teaspoon scoop, which is 1.25cc, and it comes out just over 700mg packed down, but almost 100mg less when not packed down(powder form).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the scoop fellas. Heh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe the LF stuff is crystal granules whereas PF is fluffy powdered shit. I pack about 300mg of PF in .5ml capsules whereas ~375 of the crystal granules in a .5ml cap.

Now that everybody is aware of the quick addictiveness of this shit.... learn to work with it. But believe me, if you think phenibut is horrible ... try a 40ml GBL / day habit, lol.

It's a funny cycle between benzo, ethanol, phenibut, gbl, baclofen to prevent physical addiction. it kinda works for me at the moment, but obviously it's not a long-term solution.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanthor View Post
    I believe the LF stuff is crystal granules whereas PF is fluffy powdered shit. I pack about 300mg of PF in .5ml capsules whereas ~375 of the crystal granules in a .5ml cap.

Now that everybody is aware of the quick addictiveness of this shit.... learn to work with it. But believe me, if you think phenibut is horrible ... try a 40ml GBL / day habit, lol.

It's a funny cycle between benzo, ethanol, phenibut, gbl, baclofen to preventive physical addiction. it kinda works for me at the moment, but obviously it's not a long-term solution.
    Have you seen the thread where new research is showing that the aforementioned drugs (specifically GHB) when combined with naltrexone continues to exert a therapeutic effect without the addiction and euphoria?

Edit: Here it is>> ​The addictive property's of many substances limits their therapeutic potential, but

Essentially, it take the fun out of the compound in a sense but allows some therapeutic potential to exist in many cases i.e OCD, Depression, Anxiety. In fact, similar studies are being completed with Ketamine variants and their ability to quickly reverse symptoms of major depression. It's pretty remarkable that drugs once considered almost exclusively recreational are being investigated for their use as therapeutic alternatives to the traditional shit BigPharma has come out with thus far...i.e Tricyclic AD's, SSRI's, Benzos etc. When you look at all these traditional medicines, sure..many work, at least in the short-term but they come with suitcases of nasty side-effects including tolerance and dependence..the very same things we've been talking about in this very thread. So, I ask, what makes any of these traditional pharms any better than some of the drugs used recreationally outside of legality issues. There's even research indicating that certain opiates are more effective at combatting anhedonia, depression and anxiety than what we have currently available through the doctor. It's one of the reasons there's a mad rush to combine them with other compounds that reduce tolerance and minimize rapid dependence issues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kanthor-heh u are doing something similar to me...im using neurontin 2-3 days in a row, then switching to etizolam for 1-2 days, then phenibut..im out of phenibut and have been for 6 days..i have the low mood although it is lessened by the neurontin and etiz...i still have bad insomnia though..i slept maybe 2 hours last night.neurontin or etiz isnt helping that area which has me perplexed..

i notice a very common theme amongst us phenibut users, our normal sober state is one of mild dysphoria, lower motivation, we simply seem to lack the 'happy' chemicals so many other possess naturally..many of us have tried ssris, maois, vitamins, supplements and they havent helped much..or if they do, like ghb or phenibut they have some shitty side effects..so i hate to be negative but is there a reason for us to stop phenibut if all thats going to happen is us going back to our normal low mood state?im finding that is happening with me..

and also kanthor, can u explain why your cocktail isnt workable long term?i know i cannot keep up my neurontin/etiz/phenibut long term because the effects are already waning..come to think about it, i doubt our problems have a long term solution, it is something that we have to learn to deal with i guess...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been taking the Liftmode stuff, it's okay, I like it when I first start taking it, or taking it in small dosses, but continuing it for a while gives me a killer headache and makes me feel sick to my stomach, not just the next day, but the whole time I'm on it. I really have never had as good of luck with the granular phenibut. Powdered shit can suck too though, PF is decent it seems to me to be the best by far for putting yourself to sleep. The currently LM brand is not nearly as sedating.

PM me if you know any other good brands.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThaMicCrusher View Post
    I've been taking the Liftmode stuff, it's okay, I like it when I first start taking it, or taking it in small dosses, but continuing it for a while gives me a killer headache and makes me feel sick to my stomach, not just the next day, but the whole time I'm on it. I really have never had as good of luck with the granular phenibut. Powdered shit can suck too though, PF is decent it seems to me to be the best by far for putting yourself to sleep. The currently LM brand is not nearly as sedating.

PM me if you know any other good brands.
    Well, in my experience, the LiftMode stuff is nearly identical to Relentless Improvement's and Cognitive Nutritions which are both HLPC certified pure. I can tell you that on another forum, a user switched to Primaforce (and I've had a similar experience in that I found withdrawal symptoms coming on even though I was continuing on a regimen of 250/250/500 etc-as soon as I switched to a purer brand, the symptoms went away) and found out he had been underdosing to what he was normally used to. It would not abate his anxiety and he ended up in the ER. He suspects that it was bunk in hindsight of course. Another user brought up the question if he had switched brands recently and remarked that he thinks Primaforce's batches has been cut to about 50% strength. This is all heresay. I can attest to the fact that I've tried Phen from a number of sources and find liftmode's to be more stimulating as well - BUT, the thing is, I didn't know exactly how much I was taking. The little scoop when packed down flat is between 750-800mgs. When it's just under the top level of the scoop and it's filled fluffy (not packed down), it's right around 500mgs. A heaping scoop can be about 1gram. Remember, the more you take, the more stimulating it can be at first and that's why I don't like to take any more after 6:30pm on the weekends. Now, having said all this, I am only suspecting that "my" batch of Primaforce capsules (250mgs) was weaker than either CN's, RI's or LiftMode's. If there was a filler I'd think of throwing in as a lascivious vendor (not saying prima is), it would be plain magnesium. Why? It's cheap, it acts as an NMDA antagonist to an extent inhibiting glutamate excitoxicity somewhat (what you feel when withdrawing) and it's a natural anti-anxiety/sedating element that's safe to use. I could be way off base with what's actually in some of these products. Granular phenibut can be made into a powder. The stomach upset could be related to it's acidity (naturally acidic) so taking it with a small bit of tums will reduce this. Not sure about the headaches though. The other 'good' brands that I've found are on Relentless Improvement's website, and Cognitive Nutrition. Only problems is, you're going to pay more for that quality. You can buy in capsule or powdered form both companies ensure quality and independent tests of their brand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to add something valuable to this thread as well that may not have been mentioned or elaborated upon. Gaba and Glutamate are in a constant state of trying to even each other out. Gaba is inhibitory and glutamate is excitatory. When you abuse or develop a dependence to Gaba B agonists, like Phenibut, your receptors become down-regulated or less available regardless of how much Gaba you give the brain. This is how tolerance works in essence. During withdrawals from said Gabaergic compounds, the glutamate tends to flourish and excites the brain with overactivity...hence the anxiety, insomnia and irritability. When glutamate is left to run rampant inside the brain, a lot of negative things can occur...even cell death. There is a class of compounds called NMDA antagonists that partially prevent this excitoxicity. To a lesser degree, the natural compound chelated magnesium can help or even a combination found in this supplement might, http://www.integrativepsychiatry.net...roscience.html

• N-acetylcysteine (NAC) decreases intracellular and synaptic glutamate levels, in addition to supporting the formation of the powerful antioxidant glutathione
    • L-theanine is a glutamate receptor antagonist
    • Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a powerful antioxidant, important for cellular energy production and the protection of cellular membranes
    • Alpha-Lipoic Acid also has significant anti-oxidant effect

These are all weak NMDA antagonists but I think for me, Magnesium and L-theanine definitely helped along with the NAC I was using. Your other option is to try 15-30mgs of DXM (Robitussin Cough Gel) (google it as an NMDA antagonist) per day to help alleviate some of the withdrawals/tolerance issues you might be having. Others have ordered and used Memantine/Namenda online. One thing to be cautious about is not using too much. Some users report going upto 100mgs of DXM (mostly to control high-level opiate tolerance or amphetamines) and some even more (and now we're getting into dissassociative la-la land). It's my understanding that even a small 15mg robitussin coughgel per day can help block glutamate according to anecdotal reports on the web. If you're on an MAOI or other serotonin enhancing drug, it should be avoided at the risk of causing serotonin syndrome. Regardless, I thought that for anyone reading this and going through withdrawals, this may be a helpful tidbit of info that, in laymen's terms, sort of explains (at least partially, the brain is too complex to address everything) what's occurring and what might help you. Others have used clonidine to get their rapid heart rate, sweating etc down to normal levels along with a benzo for sleep and baclofen to switch to instead of phenibut. Baclofen is a crappy feeling (more like blah, i feel foggy and kind of tired) drug imo, but it's a gaba b agonist and presumably can be prescribed by your doctor to aid in the withdrawal process. I understand it's easier to withdraw your baclofen dose to zero than it is with phenibut which has greater dopaminergic effects. The biggest thing you can do, even when utilizing any other supplemental compounds/drugs is to taper..period. EDIT: Dopamine also plays a role in the whole matter, with the depressive symptoms etc, but from what I've gathered, glutamate is what's causing your brain to go in a frenzy upon cessation of gabaergics...especially when it occurs cold-turkey. The more you abuse Gabaergics, the more downregulated the gaba receptors become and at one point, no matter how much gaba you throw at them, they just won't (metaphorically-speaking) be there to fill. It's kind of like they've gone dormant and the repair process is a lengthy one. Luckily, you don't have to white-knuckle the recovery entirely - and it's best to use something to combat that glutamate excitotoxicity whether it's from your doctor (preferably), OTC, or an online pharmacy. The truth of the matter is, when you see someone who's been an alcoholic for some long periods of time and then they recover and remain in active recovery- sometimes the damage has already been done. Research indicates that flooding of glutamate in areas of the brain during a stroke is also what helps cause or potentiates brain damage. This information can be found around the web by googling: glutamate excitotoxicity, nmda antagonists, Gaba B downregulation and although I'm by no means being entirely scientific, I've given you something that you could at least look into.

One more interesting link: http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/conte.../pathways.html
    Last edited by XSIV8; September 7th, 2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Additions made.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, just to add to the brand purity issue. Phenibut is supposed to be acidic, salty and bitter. You can detect this by placing some under your tongue. If you open up a capsule of any kind, you'll notice that 'some' do, in fact, taste like they're dumbed down. Less acidic, less salty and less bitter. Oh and that TheaNAQ product is kind of a ripoff when you can purchase all of it's components (in larger quantity mind you) at about the same price but it might help. Neuroscience's Kavinace is also a good phen product that contains Taurine & B6 but is also an absolute rip-off price-wise. Both can be found on Amazon and other sites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XSIV8 View Post
    Well, in my experience, the LiftMode stuff is nearly identical to Relentless Improvement's and Cognitive Nutritions which are both HLPC certified pure. I can tell you that on another forum, a user switched to Primaforce (and I've had a similar experience in that I found withdrawal symptoms coming on even though I was continuing on a regimen of 250/250/500 etc-as soon as I switched to a purer brand, the symptoms went away) and found out he had been underdosing to what he was normally used to. It would not abate his anxiety and he ended up in the ER. He suspects that it was bunk in hindsight of course. Another user brought up the question if he had switched brands recently and remarked that he thinks Primaforce's batches has been cut to about 50% strength. This is all heresay. I can attest to the fact that I've tried Phen from a number of sources and find liftmode's to be more stimulating as well - BUT, the thing is, I didn't know exactly how much I was taking. The little scoop when packed down flat is between 750-800mgs. When it's just under the top level of the scoop and it's filled fluffy (not packed down), it's right around 500mgs. A heaping scoop can be about 1gram. Remember, the more you take, the more stimulating it can be at first and that's why I don't like to take any more after 6:30pm on the weekends. Now, having said all this, I am only suspecting that "my" batch of Primaforce capsules (250mgs) was weaker than either CN's, RI's or LiftMode's. If there was a filler I'd think of throwing in as a lascivious vendor (not saying prima is), it would be plain magnesium. Why? It's cheap, it acts as an NMDA antagonist to an extent inhibiting glutamate excitoxicity somewhat (what you feel when withdrawing) and it's a natural anti-anxiety/sedating element that's safe to use. I could be way off base with what's actually in some of these products. Granular phenibut can be made into a powder. The stomach upset could be related to it's acidity (naturally acidic) so taking it with a small bit of tums will reduce this. Not sure about the headaches though. The other 'good' brands that I've found are on Relentless Improvement's website, and Cognitive Nutrition. Only problems is, you're going to pay more for that quality. You can buy in capsule or powdered form both companies ensure quality and independent tests of their brand.
    Wait the emergancy room, for Phenibut? For What Withdraw seizures?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThaMicCrusher View Post
    Wait the emergancy room, for Phenibut? For What Withdraw seizures?
    You're fine! You've grown accustomed to Primaforce. This guy grew accustomed to another brand and decided to run with Primaforce this time. He was also abusing it over time. Well, his usual dosing regimen (he never really went over a certain amount per day I think) with his original brand (which was obviously more potent) was continued in capsule form with the Primaforce brand (thinking they'd be the same). He continued on and started to feel withdrawal symptoms that progressed to insomnia, paranoia, and extreme tenseness according to him. He decided to go to the ER. What he originally thought was that Phenibut had worked so well for his anxiety that it suddenly reversed or pooped out on him causing a reversal of what it initially had done. Another member asked if he had changed brands at which point he stated he did! I'm of the opinion, that when you dose with the LiftMode brand, it's actually more potent than what you're 'used' to making you feel queasy and well, just, not right. That little scooper it comes with packs a punch. A 750mg dose of Phenibut A compared to Liftmode's 750mg dose are not equal in all cases and I've even heard batches being different from the same suppliers! Mostly SNS and Primaforce. I've never had an issue (yet) with Relentless Improvement, Cognitive Nutrition or LiftMode but who knows. You can surely tell by the taste of any of them which one is using a filler...at least for now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This linked thread raises questions about SNS's brand, whom I've heard has discontinued it. Not sure if it's true or not but Primaforce and SNS were always my go-to brands in the past.

Check out the pics...there used to be a large pic of the sns brand dumped out of their capsules and you could see dark particles in it. http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/4...-pics-much-see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XSIV8 View Post
    You're fine! You've grown accustomed to Primaforce. This guy grew accustomed to another brand and decided to run with Primaforce this time. He was also abusing it over time. Well, his usual dosing regimen (he never really went over a certain amount per day I think) with his original brand (which was obviously more potent) was continued in capsule form with the Primaforce brand (thinking they'd be the same). He continued on and started to feel withdrawal symptoms that progressed to insomnia, paranoia, and extreme tenseness according to him. He decided to go to the ER. What he originally thought was that Phenibut had worked so well for his anxiety that it suddenly reversed or pooped out on him causing a reversal of what it initially had done. Another member asked if he had changed brands at which point he stated he did! I'm of the opinion, that when you dose with the LiftMode brand, it's actually more potent than what you're 'used' to making you feel queasy and well, just, not right. That little scooper it comes with packs a punch. A 750mg dose of Phenibut A compared to Liftmode's 750mg dose are not equal in all cases and I've even heard batches being different from the same suppliers! Mostly SNS and Primaforce. I've never had an issue (yet) with Relentless Improvement, Cognitive Nutrition or LiftMode but who knows. You can surely tell by the taste of any of them which one is using a filler...at least for now.

I started with PF, prolly went through 2-3 then switched to smart powders and at once time took a 25 gram dose, several 20 gram dosses before that. That was with the good shit when they changed to granular it hardly even was an anxylotic anymore. This Liftmode stuff is very simmilar to the latter granular smart powders phenibut that I just described. I can take for a few days then headaches start. I'm cycling off right now, when I go back I don't think I'll go much over 5 grams since the euphoria sucks, it's better when used therapeutically.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The euphoria does fade for all of them after time. I found when I was consistently using it that by going down to 1500-1700mgs/day during the work week (enough to just stave off any anxiety), I could still get 'some' kick out of it on the weekends. Now that I don't use it regularly, my Fridays or Saturdays are genuinely prosocial, relaxing and I'm motivated (mostly for physical work). Today, I worked all day, ran for 30 minutes, did shoulders and triceps, cut the lawn and took the kids for a bike ride and I'm feeling chill now. I like it more now that I've broken the cycle BUT, it's still not the same effects as when I initially felt it. I only used 2 grams today. Before I'd go with 5 on weekends. Won't go down that road again. Regardless, whatever works for people is what they should stick with instead of switching brands all the time. You could always take some chelated magnesium tablets (200-400) mgs with your Phen or preferably L-theanine (200mgs) to potentiate the anxiolytic features it has. In high doses, like I've stated, it's a stimulant...and I'm convinced of that. Keeping it under 3 grams will sedate. Some people drop like flies in bed with 500mgs. lol. We've just abused it to the point where our tolerance for it has reached the higher end of the continuum. I've never come close to 20 grams, but I'd imagine I'd be incapacitated for the next day or two from fatigue. You can whittle your dosage down slowly enough and still get therapeutic action from it. In fact, I've spoke to a couple people on forums through pms (and one on an anxiety forum) who've used Phen for years because they found nothing worked as well for their anxiety. Both claimed that their labs all came back clean each and every time for those years. I don't know if I believe them fully or not..I mean, it's the internet right. But for me, my latest labs were clear and in normal range. The one guy used it consistently in 2 gram per day doses and said he'd never found the need to go up or beyond that because it extinguished his anxiety. For whatever reason, he discontinued it because he was on too many other meds. That's the part I didn't get and I didn't pry too much because I was just asking about toxicity after years of use. It's hard to find anyone who has claimed to use phenibut for years and years. They're out there though. I read one review on Amazon as well where the person stated they've been using it for 4 years and blah blah blah. For me, it just fizzled and the dependence issue had to be stopped..especially with my history with Gaba agonists like alcohol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any updates from any of you guys?

Thread Information