User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So my friend's brother was tested to have 6,932 nanograms per milliliter of crystal meth in his system. It was probably far from pure, stinky bathtub meth. I said that it had to be suicide- the coroner said accident. I say nobody can take 3 8 balls on accident, but I don't know how much makes it into your bloodstream so i'm just guessing.

Anyone know how much you would have to take to get the blood levels described above?

Oh and while we're on the subject, i've been seeing more tweakers out lately. They come into the office with this "club hand" shit. I'm wondering if it's meth that does that. It's this wierd thing where their hands are all curled up like clubs- they can't stretch their fingers out or something. What the hell causes this? I assume that this town is getting way too much shitty meth.. probably because of my next door neighbor- he has a pretty big op. I don't care one way or another - people will kill themselves if given the option.. I'm just trying to figure this whole thing out. People are starting to look like goddamn zombies on "28 days later."
    I've always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.

I've always wanted to be a gynecologist, but I could never find an opening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did he shoot it, snort it, eat it, or smoke it?

You can go through quite a bit smoking and eating, but even still the most I ever went through during my deepest binges was about a sixteenth in a day.

If he did 3 8 balls, I would say suicide attempt.
    Genomyx....Evolution in Action.

"Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~D Sade

Lesson # 1 - You will never yield an honest crop by planting stolen seeds.
    Lesson # 2 - Integrity and rationality require a constant, lifelong effort. There are no time-outs from thought.
    Lesson # 3 - The hardest lessons burn and grind into your memory forever. You only have ONE chance to stand up for what you believe at any moment. Make sure you always do.
    Lesson # 4 - There is no such thing as a safe environment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Blinded, we hurl ourselves into impossible division...Spirits crumbled and sprinkled into flesh." ~D Sade
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hail to the monkey with the missing tail...this lousy edifice - just a wishing wail" ~D Sade
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "That's right, asshole - I am stronger than I've ever been.
    Paltry death cannot hold me for long.
    Can it be that I am stronger, even, than...me?" ~D Sade, written to Bizarro D Sade
    -------------------------------------------
    In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody know common meth use is?

Growing up in the suburbs, outside of marijuna (which most people in HS and college use), I always thought meth wasn't used that much except by hardcore poeple.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know many people who haven't done meth.... including my mom! probably when she was pregnant that's why i'm a wierd fucker.

anyway he ate it AFAIK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought, having has little to no experience, that most people at HS and college parties used pot, but more serious drugs like meth weren't a regular at those places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overdose of 2.3 grams of intravenous methamphetamine: case, analysis and patient perspective.

Buffum JC, Shulgin AT.

University of California at San Francisco, USA. goovul@itsa.ucsf.edu

The patient-reported toxicity of an overdose of intravenous methamphetamine is described. The authors report the case of a 34-year old man who inadvertently injected himself with approximately 2.3 grams of methamphetamine. The patient reported disorientation, hallucinations, hyperthermia, photophobia, orthostasis and extreme ataxia. He recovered in seven days without apparent sequelae. The case demonstrates the unusual, temporary neurophysiologic consequences of high-dose intravenous methamphetamine.

Acute liver failure following intravenous methamphetamine.

Kamijo Y, Soma K, Nishida M, Namera A, Ohwada T.

Department of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, Kitasato University, School of Medicine, Sagamihara Kanagawa, Japan.

A 41-y-o Pakistani man presented with psychosis, hyperthermia, rhabdomyolysis, and liver dysfunction approximately 6 h after i.v. injection of methamphetamine. Serum concentrations of methamphetamine and amphetamine on admission were 0.30 microg/mL and 0.04 microg/mL, respectively. Total serum bilirubin and alanine aminotransferase concentrations peaked on the 3rd hospital day at 8.6 mg/dL and 4155 IU/L, respectively, and gradually returned to normal with supportive care. The patient had no evidence of infectious hepatitis or intake of other drugs. Histologic examination of a liver biopsy specimen obtained on the 11th d showed confluent necrosis and ballooning degeneration in centrilobular zones. No inflammatory changes were seen in portal tracts. Liver damage can be a complication of illicit methamphetamine use, even in patients without viral infection or intake of other drugs.

Case report: distribution of methamphetamine in a massive fatal ingestion.

Logan BK, Weiss EL, Harruff RC.

Washington State Toxicology Laboratory, Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, USA.

A subject who apparently swallowed a baggie containing "crank" (methamphetamine) while being arrested, was admitted to hospital and then experienced a massive overdose of the drug. The subject went through a seizure with associated fixed dilated pupils, and a depressed pulse and blood pressure. His cardiac and respiratory problems could not be stabilized, and he died. Methamphetamine levels in central and peripheral blood, liver, bile, vitreous, gastric and urine were determined. Blood levels of greater than 60 mg/L, were found together with even higher levels in the bile, urine and gastric. These levels are discussed in terms of other fatal, non-fatal and recreational methamphetamine use.

Methamphetamine-related deaths in San Francisco: demographic, pathologic, and toxicologic profiles.

Karch SB, Stephens BG, Ho CH.

University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA.

A study was undertaken to develop demographic, toxicologic, and pathological profiles of methamphetamine-related deaths. Anatomic and toxicologic findings in 413 deaths where methamphetamine was detected were compared with findings in a control group of 114 drug-free trauma victims. The number of cases per year did not change significantly over the course of the study. Mean age was 36.8 years, but 11% were over the age of 50. Decedents were overwhelmingly male (85.2%) and Caucasian (75%). Blood concentrations of methamphetamine and amphetamine were indistinguishable in cases where methamphetamine was related to the cause of death (MR) and cases where it was not (non-MR) (2.08 vs. 1.78 mg/L, p = 0.65, and 0.217 vs. 0.19 mg/L, p = 0.82). Coronary artery disease, ranging from minimal to severe multivessel, was identified in 79 of the 413 drug users, but in only six of the 114 drug-free controls (p = 0.0004), and MR decedents had enlarged hearts compared with controls. There were also ten cases of subarachnoid and intracranial hemorrhage in the MR group. Abnormalities of the liver (34%) and lungs (24.7%) were frequent. In 65% of these cases, death was due to accidental methamphetamine toxicity. In the remaining cases, methamphetamine was an incidental finding. We conclude that, in our jurisdiction, neither the rate of detection nor the number of methamphetamine deaths has increased significantly in the past 13 years. Decedents are almost all Caucasian males, and many were approaching middle-age. Methamphetamine use is strongly associated with coronary artery disease and with subarachnoid hemorrhage.

Methamphetamine overdose and fatality : 2 cases report.

Sribanditmongkol P, Chokjamsai M, Thampitak S.

Department of Forensic Medicine, Chiang Mai University, Thailand.

Methamphetamine abuse is an important problem in Thailand. The number of addicts and abusers is increasing. Abusers usually use speed pills by oral ingestion or inhalation. The dose used is about 5-60 mg of methamphetamine while the lethal dose reported is 200 mg. Death due to methamphetamine toxicity is uncommon. In this paper, we report two cases of methamphetamine fatalities. Both cases were drug dealers. They swallowed a handful of methamphetamine tablets while being arrested. The autopsy revealed nonspecific findings. Using thin layer chromatography technique, methamphetamine was detected in the urine, blood, stomach and liver of the corpses. This circumstance has been reported elsewhere and might be increased in Thailand as more speed pills are circulated in illegal markets.
    Bodybuilding.com Moderator
    http://pogue972.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That Las Vegas study reports that the average over 400 dead meth heads had 2mg/L blood levels. If i'm not mistaken, 6932nanograms/mL = 6.9mg/L. That would kill you dead, and that would be hard to do on accident.

All I know is that appx. 62% is non metabolized. The lethal dose is given as 200mg in that last study. an 8 ball is 3,500mg. a 16th is 218mg which Dsade managed to handle (lucky you!).

I know that i'm not taking into account dynamics. I can't seem to find a good correlation between ingested dose and blood levels. The actual mass of meth in his blood is appx 50mg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a 16th is half of an 8-ball, which would make it around 1.75 grams

This I did over the course of around 18 hours, so not all at once.

"Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~D Sade

Lesson # 2 - Integrity and rationality require a constant, lifelong effort. There are no time-outs from thought.
    Lesson # 3 - The hardest lessons burn and grind into your memory forever. You only have ONE chance to stand up for what you believe at any moment. Make sure you always do.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Blinded, we hurl ourselves into impossible division...Spirits crumbled and sprinkled into flesh." ~D Sade
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hail to the monkey with the missing tail...this lousy edifice - just a wishing wail" ~D Sade
    Can it be that I am stronger, even, than...me?" ~D Sade, written to Bizarro D Sade
    In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by volatile' date='Jun 6 2004, 09:13 PM
    I always thought, having has little to no experience, that most people at HS and college parties used pot, but more serious drugs like meth weren't a regular at those places.
    I just don't think you were in with the right crowd to encounter meth and other drugs. It is out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by westnile' date='Jun 7 2004, 01:06 PM
    [quote name='volatile' date='Jun 6 2004, 09:13 PM'] I always thought, having has little to no experience, that most people at HS and college parties used pot, but more serious drugs like meth weren't a regular at those places.
    I just don't think you were in with the right crowd to encounter meth and other drugs. It is out there. [/quote]

I didn't picture drugs like meth being "there" for you average 20 year old.

I thought that stuff was for gangs and those things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by volatile' date='Jun 6 2004, 08:53 PM
    Does anybody know common meth use is?

Growing up in the suburbs, outside of marijuna (which most people in HS and college use), I always thought meth wasn't used that much except by hardcore poeple.

Meth has become extremely hot.

6-7 years ago it was mostly a dirt cheap, white trash drug.

Now, I know a ton of people out here who are Hollywood club VIP types who like it more than coke and pay more for it than for coke.

Right-Wing Terrorist Bot 2.010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Par Deus' date='Jun 7 2004, 01:38 PM
    [quote name='volatile' date='Jun 6 2004, 08:53 PM'] Does anybody know common meth use is?

Meth has become extremely hot.

6-7 years ago it was mostly a dirt cheap, white trash drug.

Now, I know a ton of people out here who are Hollywood club VIP types who like it more than coke and pay more for it than for coke. [/quote]

Geez..I'm really out of it.

Maybe I should stay inside where I'm familiar with what goes on.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after this thread ive become more curious about meth, how does meth compare to coke?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meth is pretty common where I live. I would estimate that most of the high schoolers willing to ask around can get it pretty easily if they want it.

It isn't really a "party drug" though, except sometimes at raves and a few house parties. It is more associated with small groups of people sitting in trailers going to the window every 15 seconds to check for cops. I've never done it, but have spent a lot of time with people who do, and it seems to make them paranoid like no other drug.
    -David Tolson
    My articles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shpongled' date='Jun 7 2004, 03:10 PM
    It isn't really a "party drug" though, except sometimes at raves and a few house parties. It is more associated with small groups of people sitting in trailers going to the window every 15 seconds to check for cops. I've never done it, but have spent a lot of time with people who do, and it seems to make them paranoid like no other drug.
    I find that this only occurs after taking really high doses or being on it for a while. Sleep deprivation seems to cause most of the problems associated, along with a hardcore DA crash once you come off.

The first day on it is an incredible experience, with productivity and creativity flowing like mad (for me, anyway), but this quickly gives way to merely fighting against the crash to be somewhat normal.

Meth can fuck you up proper, though and not in a good way.

In Ferrum Veritas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universal' date='Jun 7 2004, 01:44 PM
    after this thread ive become more curious about meth, how does meth compare to coke?

Along with heroin, it is a drug that I think I would like too much to ever try it.

But, from the many people i have talked to, basically you get a huge amount of energy, euphoria, focus, etc.

I also know several people who consider it less speedy and garbagy than coke, though the coke out here is generally decent, at best.

And, as with most illicit drugs, it will all depend on the quality of the material you get.

Right-Wing Terrorist Bot 2.010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D Sade' date='Jun 7 2004, 03:19 PM
    I find that this only occurs after taking really high doses or being on it for a while. Sleep deprivation seems to cause most of the problems associated
    As if there is any other way? Back in the day (early mid 80's) I used to get the old school shit (P2P I think it was called). Couldn't do it for less than 4 days at a time. The problem was the inability to eat or drink. It killed the kidneys, and bones, skin. Terrible cancker (sp) sores in the mouth with tooth damage and TMJ from chomping at the bit for like 96 hours. But if that wasn't bad enough or wouldn't kill you the visual and audible hallucination would really make for little fun after 4+ days. Was my drug of choice and of destruction. Could never do any without being gone for 4 days or more. This was not a social drug buy any means. It was chirping the wheels on all gears, balls to the walls AMPING.

BTW...they really are out there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I should tell you how to get pure QC meth for personal use, but you can.. and it ain't hard.

For illicit shit I have MDMA + neruprotective stack at the top of my list, but I would rather see if I can spin myself out on some of the new designer SSRI's and dopamine related prescriptions

Really doe i'm not just looking for a way to get lifted here - u all get your wheels turning when u read this crap though you know it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by b5150' date='Jun 7 2004, 02:41 PM
    [quote name='D Sade' date='Jun 7 2004, 03:19 PM'] I find that this only occurs after taking really high doses or being on it for a while. Sleep deprivation seems to cause most of the problems associated
    As if there is any other way? Back in the day (early mid 80's) I used to get the old school shit (P2P I think it was called). Couldn't do it for less than 4 days at a time. The problem was the inability to eat or drink. It killed the kidneys, and bones, skin. Terrible cancker (sp) sores in the mouth with tooth damage and TMJ from chomping at the bit for like 96 hours. But if that wasn't bad enough or wouldn't kill you the visual and audible hallucination would really make for little fun after 4+ days. Was my drug of choice and of destruction. Could never do any without being gone for 4 days or more.

BTW...they really are out there [/quote]

P2P is probably MDP2P (3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl-2-propanone). Its used in the flavoring and fragrence industry, and you can make MDMA pretty easily from this shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have read that meth is getting much purer since it is being made out of the country where the source material is easier to aquire. That would make since with all the ice that's floating around. Personally, I wouldn't touch street meth. If you're lucky, you might be able to find someone or get a prescription for Desoxyn and then you could either remove the hydrochloride and smoke or snort it, or just use it as its intended.

Frankly, I find it hard to believe that someone could actually reach the toxicity levels of meth to die from, as your heart would probably stop first or you would go into psychosis. That is if you were taking it in over a peroid of time. If you took it in all at once it would probably kill you from overdose, which is what I assume your friend was doing (suicide).
    Bodybuilding.com Moderator
    http://pogue972.blogspot.com/

Thread Information