User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is really a continuation of the post "Release of testosterone by different esters" http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=42&t=9474

These graphs show rise and fall of serum testosterone after injection of different testoerone esters. What they all have in common is that max T levels are reached 24-48 hours after injection. This shows that graph B) from my original post was the more accurate as far as single ester injects are concerned.

Pharmacokinetics of 25mg labeled Testosterone propionate injection. Source: Pharmacokinetic properties of Testosterone propionate in normal men. Fujioka M, Shinohara Y, Baba S. et. Al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 63 (1986)1361-4.

Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.

Pharmacokinetics of 194mg Testosterone enanthate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle- stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33(1980)201-3.

I still have not found ANY pharmacokinetic data on Sustanon or similar products so I can't verify my theory that high concentrations of low molecular weight T esters inhibit the release of T from higher molecular weight esters in a depot (which would explain the rationale behind Sust and similar multi-ester products).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it won't...the kinetics of sust is shit. A huge spike followed by low levels.

Check the book: Testosterone Action, Deficiency and something, can't remember off the top of my head, but it has kinetics for ALL doseage forms including topical, and most of the esters.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice graphs. I think you posted prop twice by mistake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='dazed' date='Apr 15 2004, 08:44 PM']No, it won't...the kinetics of sust is shit.* A huge spike followed by low levels.

Check the book:* Testosterone Action, Deficiency and something, can't remember off the top of my head, but it has kinetics for ALL doseage forms including topical, and most of the esters.

[snapback]140738[/snapback]

[/quote]

Here's a link... thanks for the heads up... looks like a good book.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...5585671-9275849
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing -- that's what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something."
    -Richard Feynman, father of quantum electrodynamics</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote name='Sweft' date='May 23 2005, 04:50 PM']Nice graphs.* I think you posted prop twice by mistake.

[snapback]245202[/snapback]

[/quote]

He did.. here's the missing graph.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"You can know the name of a bird in all the languages of the world, but when you're finished, you'll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird... So let's look at the bird and see what it's doing -- that's what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something."
    -Richard Feynman, father of quantum electrodynamics</span>

Thread Information