User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm. Well I took one of the gamalate b6 last night before bed. Here is the ingredients:

Gamalate B6 contains 4 principle ingredients. The first is GABA, an amino acid cited as a neurotransmitter (brain messenger chemical) that has a stabilizing role within the brain and as such has a calming affect, GABA may also increase human growth hormone (hGH) levels.

The 2nd is another natural substance called GABOB. This acts as an anti-hypertensive and it is a molecule that is very similar to GHB, but has a much milder sedative effect.

The 3rd is magnesium amino-bromohydrate, an essential mineral and the 4th is vitamin B6, essential for correct brain function.

The combination of this multi ingredient preparation acts to calm and placate anxious, stressed or worried individuals, and to stabilize their moods.

I noticed it made me relax but it wasn't sedating really.

Anyone else use this before?

As for the gerovital H3, it is basically the same thing as kh3.

From one site:

GH3 Formula - Functions and Constituents

PROCAINE HCl : Hydrolyses in the body into its two elements:

(1) PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid) - stimulates "good" intestinal flora to produce vitamins B and K and Folic Acid.

(2) DEAE (Diethylaminoetharol) - generates choline and acetylcholine, both of which are essential to the effective functioning of the spleen, liver, brain and nerve impulse relays. It also normalises the level of mono-amine oxidase (MAO) in the brain, thereby functioning as an antidepressant.

METABISULPHITE: has blood cleaning and arterial cleaning effect, and works towards reducing hypertension.

POTASSIUM: stabilises the Procaine molecule to extend and reinforce its actions on the nervous system.

SODIUM: works primarily as a buffering agent to protect the Procaine whilst it works within the body.

BENZOIC ACID/POTASSIUM METABISULPHITE: stabilises the pH value of GH3 at between 3.3 and 3.5 (acidulous)

GH3 Pharmaceutical Grade Formula

Each tablet contains:

Procaine Hydrochloride 100 mg.

Pancreatin

Bromelain

Benzoic Acid

Potassium Metabisulphite

Di-Sodium Phosphate

Kaolin

Sucrose

Calcium Carbonate

Natural Orange Colouring

Cruelty free - does not contain animal products nor is tested on animals.

It seems to me that this is used primarily as a health tonic rather than a smart drug per se, although it can have antidepressant effects.

Anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just asking about the KH3. Is the Gerovital an injectable, pill or cream?

Let us know how they work, I'm very curious about these products. The procaine sounds interesting, but its basically just novacaine, so it sounds like it would have some topical numbing effects, but I have no idea if it would actually function as an anti-depressant

GABA is definintely not very good, but I'm curious about the GABOB

Have you tried them yet? Keep us updated!
    Bodybuilding.com Moderator
    http://pogue972.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm using the Gamalate right now since I can't get Gabatropin.

On the IAS site it says you can increase the dosage without problems so I'm up to 8 tabs at night now and it definitely has an effect.Makes me very drowsy and a little more relaxed.The effect seems to peak at 4+ hours for me - similar to what has been reported for Gabatropin.

About the GH3 that's Gerovital right?Supposedly guys like Stallone use this.Some experts like Mauro DiPasquale said it was a total scam though (remember reading that a decade ago).No personal experience.
    <span style="colorurple">Nothing works but the Gun, the Whip and the Man on top.</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, as far as the gamalate is concerned: It's very mild, but noticable. I like it in this regard actually, as I wanted to find something that would give one a relaxed state of mind without making one sedated and otherwise 'messed up'.

The gh3 thus far is a real breakthrough for me. There is alot of hype on the net about it being a tonic that cures all, a snake oil if you will. My brother bought it though because, and this is from him, I haven't confirmed this, that it acts as a mild maoi for both b and a, but it is called competitive or something like that. That means, supposedly, that it will still allow mao to do its job to an extent, there is no cheese effect with this.

My thoughts so far on it, only having used it for three days now: It is a wonderfully rejuvenating sensation. It doesn't feel like an antidepressant, you dont feel like you are on a drug, but it definitely improves your mood. So there is no drug like feeling but you definitely can tell something is at work. Case in point, I spent the night with a friend who has a high tolerance for alcohol, while I am pretty much a cheap date. She usually drinks me under the table, but last night I found that I didn't ever get loopy from the alcohol, it was as if the negative sides to inebriation were subsided in a gentle way. What surprised me was the next day I woke up and only got about six hours of sleep but feel surprisingly vibrant.

I will take the last few my brother gave me and write back about it. In the meantime I am very tempted to get a bottle for myself and see where this goes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try adding 16mg immodium ad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm. And would this increase the availability of the main ingredients? I remember reading that I have to take it on an empty stomach so that it can get into the intestines before being broken down. Is what your reccomending something that will increase it's efficacy?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welllll of course this is just for shit n gigglies. Obviously I cannot recommend using a OTC drug for non intended usage as there could be a prob with are Fed friends

However I can say that 16mg Imm. w/ some mag, oh say 1200mg may give you a recreational experience. But off course who does that?

Thread Information