User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well being adderall is a selective Alpha-adrenal agonist, and clen is a selective beta-adrenal agonist, in theory, it *should* be safe to combine the two. I know that combining adderall w/ ephedrine, cocaine, ritalin, or most other stimulants is a very dumb idea, and can easily yeild a stroke, but clen is a different type of stimulant for the above mentioned reasons.

Also, there are no contradictions between albuterol and adderall listed on the rxlist.com site,

I'm having problems loosing bf, even with the anorectic effect of the adderall, and was gonna throw some clen into my UD2 cycles coming up, but wanted to run this by all the great minds over here first.

Do any of you have any personal experinece combining the two?
    <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">I Am Shaman: The Best Selection of Ethnobotanicals, Teas, and Rare Oddities</span>

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">http://www.mindandmuscle.net
    Fit-Fiction
    Planetary Nutrition: Bodybuilding Articles
    Athletic Edge Nutrition</span>

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">"I like anything fast enough to do something stupid in"
    -Xander Cage, XXX

"Sometimes you've got to keep doing bad, to keep writing good." -Miguel Pinero

"Quid Me Nutruit, Mea Destruit" (That which nourishes me destroys me)
    -Ovid

"It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, or how much money you have... you gotta wash your ass." -Red Foxx

"When the government fears the people, you have liberty, when the people fear the government, you have tyranny" -Thomas Jefferson.</span>

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated. -Mitch Hedberg, R.I.P buddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm using clen w/ dexderine right now. I'm being very conservative wrt the dose of both, slowly increasing the clen. I'm at 80mcg of clen right now and I'm taking about 10mg of Dex spansules.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have used ephedrine with both adderall and ritalin in the past without any problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viator' date='Feb 23 2004, 03:38 PM
    and was gonna throw some clen into my UD2 cycles coming up, but wanted to run this by all the great minds over here first.

I don't think clen will give its best on cyclical diets.

clen has an half-life of 36 hours, so u should consume clen to day2 if u don't want it will interfere with carbing up.

use an handier thermogenic like ephedrine.
    IT'S NOT ME IN MY AVATAR!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've used all kinds of stims on adderall (not prescribed) with no problems, even with intense training and cardio.
    The board realist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't adderall a lot like yohimbine?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well thanks for the replies fellas.

Lgoosey, you wrote: " I've used all kinds of stims on adderall (not prescribed) with no problems, even with intense training and cardio." hate to break it to you but 10, 15 years down the road, you probably will have problems. this is not some bs some conservative, tight-ass doctor told me, but personal experinece and knowing many of the "old timers," and "hardcore" lifters at my gym. they all have seriousl health effects from comgining stimulants, includiing ephedrine w/ cocaine, clenbuterol w/ cocaine, yohimbine w/ ephedrine (yes, even this).

The CEO of Cytodyne, who lived down the street from me for some time, died of a heart attack at the age of 33. He also did a lot of coke, while popping Xenadring like M&M's. another guy I knew was a recovering coke addict, and was doing good until he threw in some clen to his cycle. he then started CRAVING coke. got a few grams, over-amped a little on on Iv shot, and alll the arteries were torn from the heart, causing instant death.

Another budy of mine had to be rushed out of club EXIT in NYC, after popping ephedrine, XTC, and coke. and he pops X and coke on almost a daily basis, even the paramedics said the ephedrine played a major role.

That's why I want to make sure what I'm doing is gonna be safe. I was gonna cut back the adderall dose from 20mg 3x/day, to 10mg, 2-3 times a dayl also, start the clen at 40mcg a day, and ramp up to 80 at the most;

I'm gonna run the first two weeks of the UD2 w/o any fatburners or metabolic enhancers, just to guage its responsiveness on a completely natural athlete. I have a sheeeeiiiit load of clen an T3 for the next few weeks

I'll keep you guys filled in as to my results., -V
    <span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">I Am Shaman: The Best Selection of Ethnobotanicals, Teas, and Rare Oddities</span>

Fit-Fiction

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">"I like anything fast enough to do something stupid in"
    -Xander Cage, XXX

-Ovid

"It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, or how much money you have... you gotta wash your ass." -Red Foxx

"When the government fears the people, you have liberty, when the people fear the government, you have tyranny" -Thomas Jefferson.</span>

PS: This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q & R were eliminated. -Mitch Hedberg, R.I.P buddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viator' date='Feb 23 2004, 06:38 PM
    well being adderall is a selective Alpha-adrenal agonist, and clen is a selective beta-adrenal agonist, in theory, it *should* be safe to combine the two.* I know that combining adderall w/ ephedrine, cocaine, ritalin, or most other stimulants is a very dumb idea, and can easily yeild a stroke, but clen is a different type of stimulant for the above mentioned reasons.

Also, there are no contradictions between albuterol and adderall listed on the rxlist.com site,

I'm having problems loosing bf, even with the anorectic effect of the adderall, and was gonna throw some clen into my UD2 cycles coming up, but wanted to run this by all the great minds over here first.

Do any of you have any personal experinece combining the two?
    Supplementing with extra magnesium, L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin C, B-complex, EPA/DHA, zinc, and 5-HTP will decrease the potential dangers/side-effects of the combo, while also decreasing the amounts of both drugs required/day for the desired results...

"ZMA" formula's should especially be beneficial as amphetamines/

beta-agonist's deplete these 3 nutrients as it is...

There are case-reports of children combining ephedrine with ritalin/adderall and experiencing decreased ADHD symptoms w/o additional side-effects...

If it were me Viator, I would check my BP/Pulse/Body-temperature 2-3 times/day to maximize benefits and decrease side-effects...
    ".. I imagine him (Ergoman) as either some neo monk who has such a perfect balance with his body that he notices even the slightest difference from something..."..."Or he's a sup company rep with the worst computer skills I've ever seen... maybe he's playing dumb to trick us..."-Supnut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Viator, have you ever tried dexedrine? I find it makes me much less jittery and doesn't get my blood pressure up so high.

That's a lot of adderall, 20mg 3x day. I had a prescription for 30mg twice a day but I played around with some Tyrosine, DLPA, ALCAR (amoung other things) and was able to feel the same benefits at 10mg twice per day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well I tried the combo for the first time today... not good.

I reduced my adderall dose to 10mg 3x/day, and onlly dosed the clen at 5mcg.

w/ the first 5 mcg, I noticed some irregular heartbeats, nothing major.

four hours later I took another 5 mcg, got pretty hot.

another three hours later, ingested another 5 mcg.

about a half hour after that, while at work (manual labor which usually makes me sweat). I got EXTREMELY HOT and started sweating profusely. my chest felt weird and my left arm/left pec area felt week. I probably sweated out about 10 lbs of water. the heat and sweating was worse than 600mg of DNP.

I think i'm gonna be passing on this combo in the future. This sux because I'm having a lot of trouble leaning out even though I'm eating very clean and working out religiously. I can't really function w/o the adderall because of extreme narcolepsy.

Fit-Fiction

-Xander Cage, XXX

-Ovid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I isolated the problem...

the nasal spray bottles from 1Fast is what I've been using to measure out doses. according to my calculations, at 1/24 ml/spray, and the clen being 125mcg/ml, each spray should be 5 mcg. I don't think they're completely accurate.

today I skipped the adderall all together, but i noticed some sprays seemed bigger than others. after a few sprays, no problems. then after my 4th alleged 5 mcg. spray, my heart started beating hard and racing out of controll.

gonna try measuring w/ a syringe tomorrow and see what happens.

Fit-Fiction

-Xander Cage, XXX

-Ovid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to bump Turoati's recommendation; I can't stand Adderall. My experience has been that it is both less effective at mediating my ADD and, at the same time, is much harder on my SNS. On the theory side, I don't see how combining the levo and dextro isomers would be any more efficacious than pure d-amp. I think that, in general, the more different stims you put into your system at a given time - even if they are just different salts of different stereoisomers - the more sides you are going to run into; the body likes consistency. I think that especially holds true when the case involves B/T/QID regimens. Adderall's whole marketing basis is that it keeps peak plasma levels higher, for a longer period of time than pure dex; that distinction becomes moot when using a multiple-dosing scheme, especially given the availability of extended-release preparations.

Also, I'm pretty sure that dexadrine is less expensive than adderall.

All that aside, if safety is of the utmost concern, you could try to get your hands on a desoxyn script (d-methamphetamine HCl). I experienced virtually zero side-effects @ 10mg TID; no jitters, no irregular heart-rate, and only a very minimal increase in BP. As a matter of fact, d-meamp reigns drug of choice among tweakers for exactly that reason (although I wouldn't say that several grams/day of any stim is exactly the ideal path to perfect health, but you know what I mean). The only down-side is that its effects hit fast but are extremely short-lived; its half-life is 5 hours, but I noticed them peak in about an hour, and start to decline after two. OTOH, it isn't as 'fun' as d-amp, and the discontinuation of desoxyn spansules makes sustended action virtually impossible. And, it costs an arm-and-a-leg.

I can't speak on the stims + clen issue, but I will say that I've found ephedrine + dex to be a nasty, nasty combination.

All in all, I would say (if possible) try to get your adderall script switched over to dexadrine spansules. You could probably then get by on a BID schedule, and the slow release into the blood stream would probably be much easier on your SNS (adderall TID = 12 different 'peaks'). Many docs hesitate to prescribe dex outright, on accounts of its being the stim of choice for scripters, but if you give a good reason the doc should be reasonable (assuming he doesn't already think you're a crack-head); they don't like to readily admit it, but the #1 reason they push adderall to begin with pharmie subsidizing. Just tell him that you don't like all of the ups-and-downs that you are feeling from adderall, and that a 'friend' of yours told you that he switched from adderall to dex because he couldn't deal with the sides, and says that dex is much easier on his system.

Also, CoQ10 (I think that is the active in hawthorne berry?) could be helpful for the old ticker. As always, IMHO, (A, C, E, ALA, selenium) is a must, as well as high-dose tyrosine, B-complex (and also coenzymes), and ZMA.

On a side-note, I've also noticed that selegiline lowers my BP considerably when used in conjunction with dex, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks Section 8. I'm gonna ask my doc about the dexadrine spansules next time I see him. I'm holding off on the adderall and clen thing permanently. not worth the sides. also, I do take co-q-10 for precisely this reason.

Fit-Fiction

-Xander Cage, XXX

-Ovid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone combined adderall and albuterol?
    Prophet of the Day of Rockening...The Arockalypse!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frangible @ Sep 2 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If the music itself doesn't elevate your testosterone levels, you clearly do not have a Jay Black approved band.</div>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dexedrine and caffeine seem alright to me. With reasonable doses of course (10mg dex + 100mg caffeine). Taking 10mg Dexedrine, 100mg caffeine, 1g Taurine, BCAAs, and about 750mg inositol gives me an awesome workout! Perfect focus, energy & motivation levels!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im testing adderall for the first time today, I took it because I was so tired and had to workout extra early before work. I am currently on eca stack through day, so i skipped that today. It was a 30mg pill, For some reason i am actually tired right now. 5 hours after taking it? Im tempted to start my eca stack again to wake me up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (killagorilla @ May 31 2010, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Im testing adderall for the first time today, I took it because I was so tired and had to workout extra early before work. I am currently on eca stack through day, so i skipped that today. It was a 30mg pill, For some reason i am actually tired right now. 5 hours after taking it? Im tempted to start my eca stack again to wake me up!</div>

Adderall or Adderall XR? If the former, 5 hours is about right for an effective half-life.

Also, if you're withdrawing from an EC stack (hopefully the 'A' is there in name only...) you're going to feel excessively tired coming down from amphetamine, as your NEergic system is already compromised.

Thread Information