User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Something that stimulants have never fixed Mixed Amphetamine Salts included Self

Okay so I'm currently on dexmethylphenidate XR 15mg and it's helping my working memory quiet a bit (I'm able to read stuff and remember what I've read in a short term sense). Like today I've been reading "The Shining" (by Stephen King for those who don't know) and I've basically been able to connect everything in the story so far. The problem I seem to still be facing is the "interest level" e.g. If I am interested in something I have no trouble focusing it's basically a breeze but if the "interest level" isn't their stuff just doesn't get done. I'm starting to wonder if I just need more self-discipline. I know this is going to sound like a dumb question but is their any books on how to discipline yourself. It's something that was never really forced by my parents or teachers as most teachers just passed me to pass me in grade/high school+my parents were never strict. (I don't blame my parents at all for this). So any book suggestions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fish oil helped me with this. It helped me get through all the Stephen king books to be quite honest. Cujo, Pet cemetery, it and even insomnia. Hit me up if you want to talk about more Stephen king novels and or fish oil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you actually being serious? lol it's funny you say that though because when I was taking fish oil consistently it helped me better than any stimulant. this has to be a joke though lol.

Thread Information