User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Omega 3 Supplement

Omega 3 is more beneficial for improving the health and maintaining the fitness level.
    It burns the fat more effectively and lose the extra body weight, and it also controls the cholesterol level to keep the heart healthy.
    It is also an ideal supplement to remove the body pain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem I see with people using meat/fish based sources for their Omega 3 supplementation is the danger for heavy metal buildup in their body. One of the main purposes people who focus on health are recommended to take their Omega 3's is for decreasing inflammation in the body. It kind of becomes pointless or even dangerous to take something to decrease inflammation if its contaminated with even small amounts of metals that will constantly create inflammation in the body until you remove them.

Highly recommend being careful with meat or based EFA supplementation for this reason alone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is some kind of certification which specifies the chemical contents of a product, however since Omega 3 are so important, we still need to get it from somewhere. Some alternatives are nuts and oild (. ALA is found in flaxseeds, flaxseed oil, canola (rapeseed) oil, soybeans, soybean oil, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin seed oil, purslane, perilla seed oil, walnuts, and walnut oil.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hemp oil has an excellent, balanced profile of fats and is a good source of Omega 3's. Flax seed will be fine too, Perilla oil is another good one. Again, avoiding the soybean might be great since its likely to be Genetically modified. Canola/Rapeseed is worse than soybean. Im surprised at how many people lately have been misinformed about the supposed "health benefits" and safety of such GM foods. There are plenty of vegetable/plant based sources of Omega 3 that you can use though in the mean time =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omega 3 also, supposedly has a fat burning effect minus the loss of appetite. You might have heard of it before from many bodybuilders that their fat burner pills kill the diet and appetite too. Well Omega 3 is the best option for that. I agree that its effect is far slower than the other fat-burners out there but still in the long run, it is really worth it. I have been using Omega 3 for a year now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take a fish oil supplement. I do find it it helps immensely. I actually also find it helps me mental health as well, since I'm prone to depression. It also help make my skin look much healthier!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also take a fish oil supplement and it make me fell so alert. I stay away from fish unless it is fresh water fish as I do not trust those that roam the seas. Omega 3 i also good for brain health.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Nutrition Omega-3 is the one of the best supplement.It helps to improve performance through increased strength and faster recovery during workout sessions.u can visit bodymart.in

Thread Information