User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Celadrin is working like magic ?

I was diagnosed with runner's knee (both knees were affected) last year and have been suffering ever since with constant inflammation and pain on most days. For last 6 months, I've been undergoing physical therapy for muscle imbalance which was the cause detected with 2 separate therapists i.e. i changed the therapist after 3 months since the first therapist treatment didn't do me much good. I've also tried wearing 2 different types of knee braces as well as foot orthotics but nothing to seem to help. There were better days in between though, but it used to come back.

I tried Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM also in the past for 2 months but it didn't work much for me.
    Last week I switched to supplement which is mixture of celadrin and glucosamine and also its cream which is applied topically. Its working like magic. I feel a lot better already, its almost working like I hate to say it like pain killer or cox inhibitor. From next day onwards I started feeling relief even my therapist was amazed as she said normally these supplements take month or two to show benefits.

So I want to know am I the only on which celadrin is suiting so well especially for a drug which is not yet FDA prescribed or is it normally like that ? Also are there any side effects. I know they mention no side effects but these are just companies. Any first experience of anyone ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might try asking or checking on Longecity. I've use this but can't attribute any appreciable improvement to the specific compound.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks....I also search there also...

Regarding celadrin, it worked really good first couple of weeks, I could manage throughout the day without any pain and inflammation without wearing any knee braces too, but however its somewhat back to normal now

Although, I'm still continuing with it and I'll say it is little better with celadrin than before as if wear the knee brace all day, mine knees are mostly pain and inflammation free.

Thread Information