User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Free AgeForce Testo/100 patches!

So who wants to log a month of the new upgraded formula of Testo/100 testosterone boosting patches?

Here is your chance! Submit an application and I will be selecting a winner in 2 weeks.

Please answer the following:

Previous test booster history-
    Using any other test boosters currently-
    What other supplements are you using-
    Why should we let you log this-
    Able to update 4 times a week-
    Links to any other logs (here or elsewhere)-

I will be shipping these patches from my home address, so unless you are willing to cover shipping cost, this offer will only be for US residents.

To read more about this patch, CLICK HERE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So...umm...what are the dosages of the ingredients in this patch?
    “When mental energy is allowed to follow the line of least resistance and to fall into easy channels, it is called weakness” -James Allen

"That by which a man is overcome, by this he is enslaved." 2 Peter 2:19

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like a very expensive alternative to oral DAA.

Androstenetrione works safely and naturally to elevate Testosterone levels by binding to, and inhibiting, the functions of Aromatase, which is an enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. It sounds complicated but the bottom line is that Androstenetrione will help to elevate natural Testosterone production dramatically!

D-Aspartic Acid is based on an amino acid found naturally in the body, increases the production of Testosterone by enhancing the cellular production of signal molecules that control the secretion of Testosterone.

Stinging Nettle root extracts have been extensively studied in human clinical trials. These extracts have been shown to help to increase free Testosterone levels more effectively than any other herbal substance!

L-Arginine is one of the 20 most common natural amino acids. It plays an important role in cell division, wound healing, and the release of other hormones such as Testosterone. It also helps to moderate blood pressure.

Nettle Leaf is a flowering plant native to Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America. In supplements Nettle Leaf tinctures is a natural Testosterone booster, it also make eyes brighter, hair shinier, increase strength, system detoxification.

Cayenne is a form of red pepper. It is high in vitamins A, B6, E, C, riboflavin, manganese, and potassium.

Muira Pauma is a combination of two flowering plants that are native to the Amazon rain forest. It improves both erectile function and sexual desire. It also helps to moderate stress.

Orchic Substance is extracted from the testes of young cows. It helps to produce Testosterone and sperm cells. It is also a good source of vitamins and minerals.

Oyster Meat from the meat of oysters is long known to promote virility by increasing testosterone levels.

Tribulus is a family of plants found in many warm regions. The active ingredient (steroidal saponins) increases Testosterone levels, boost libido and improve sports performance.

Zinc is an essential mineral that is naturally present in many foods. It plays a crucial roll in numerous aspects of cellular metabolism, cell division immune system function, and protein synthesis.

Sarsparilla is a vine that is native to Central America. Sarsaparilla has long been used as a blood purifier and tonic that boosts stamina and energy. Body-builders strongly maintain that Sarsaparilla (or Smilax) helps to build muscle mass, while avoiding the harmful side effects of anabolic steroids. It works as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, and may even act as an aphrodisiac.

Astragalus is derived from a perennial plant that grows in China and Mongolia. It enhances immune system functions, strength, and energy levels.

Licorice Root comes from Greece, Turkey, and other Asian countries. It has numerous anti-infection qualities caused by viruses. Licorice is sometimes used to improve the function of the adrenal glands, especially in people who have taken steroid drugs long-term. Steroids tend to suppress the activity of the adrenal glands.

Pumpkin Seed is extremely rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids to include: Vitamin A, E, and EFAs Omega3 and Omega 6.

Boron is a natural mineral found in our foods and in our environment. Boron is used for building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis, as an aid for building muscles and increasing testosterone levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination.

Pygeum While saw palmetto extract is the far better known herbal medication to reduce the size of an enlarged prostate, pygeum may in many cases be superior for the treatment of the condition.

Maca is a plant grown in the high Andes of Peru. Maca heightens libido and improves semen quality. It has powerful hormone normalizing effects and increases energy and sexual desire.

Horney Goat Weed moderates blood pressure, supports libido, sexual function, and promotes a feeling of wellbeing.

Oatstraw grows in the moderate temperatures in Northern Europe. It increases vigor, strength, and stamina.

Catuaba is an infusion of the barks of several trees native to Brazil. It is used for sexual enhancement and in the prevention of bacterial infections. It also has an aphrodisiac effect.
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
    The purpose of argument, should not be victory, but progress.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The old formula didn't have DAA, Androstenetrione, or stinging nettle root. I think more than anything this is an adaptogen driven patch with some test boosting ingredients in there. Most males in their 20-30s wouldnt' see much bump in taking this. The DAA in here is good for those whose digestive system doesn't do well with DAA. Stinging nettle root has been a good test boosting supplements and Androstenetrione is a proven AI.
    The ingredients are great for a natural product, and AgeForce stands behind their delivery system 100%.
    And hey FL3X is giving it out to log for free. If anyone is interested this would be an ideal time. No strings, no nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matt said it best!
    Bump for applications.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Healthy BUMP!
    Good opp for anyone interested in these patches. Save yourself some money and in return give us an honest review

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to believe no one wants to take a crack at this for free! No money invested, just some time and effort.
    http://www.ageforce.com/cmd.php?af=1409136

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will have this offer posted until mid January, and if nobody wants it, I will probably just end up running it myself lol.
    I might put up a Powerpatch log offer soon too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUMP!

Thread Information