User Tag List

Thread: Epi-Strong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Epi-Strong

Hey guys, for those of you who are interested in the Epi-Strong, get it while you can. Its a limited run and is sure to sell out. IMO, its the KING OF KINGS for Epi products. 15mg caps, awesome quality. Be sure to stack this with Transaderm. Transaderm will have your libido in check and help with any Lethargy you might get.

I will be running a stack down the road consisting of Transaderm, Epi-Strong and KatanaV2. Take care guys, and like I said, get in on the Epi before its too late..SJ
    In the past 20 years, I have tried just about every supplement out there, from the creatines, and proteins, to the pre and post workouts, Prohormones, etc..I try and judge new supplements on a weekly basis.
    NeedtoBuildMuscle REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my bottle of Epi-Strong today and I want to give a big thanks to the seller/shipper. I even got a free bottle of Ass Lightning. So thank you for that and the speedy shipping. That being said, make sure you get your hands on this limited edition of Epi-Strong before it sells out..Especially since I am already thinking of buying some more, LOL..SJ
    In the past 20 years, I have tried just about every supplement out there, from the creatines, and proteins, to the pre and post workouts, Prohormones, etc..I try and judge new supplements on a weekly basis.
    NeedtoBuildMuscle REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just checked that store and the Limited Edition of Epi-strong is still available at the new lower price. Dont know how much longer it will be there so dont put it off anymore before its too late..FTW..

SJ
    NeedtoBuildMuscle REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this aint around no more or what?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we have epi 60 out now. epi-strong however is long gone

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SupplementJunki View Post
    Hey guys, for those of you who are interested in the Epi-Strong, get it while you can. Its a limited run and is sure to sell out. IMO, its the KING OF KINGS for Epi products. 15mg caps, awesome quality. Be sure to stack this with Transaderm. Transaderm will have your libido in check and help with any Lethargy you might get.

I will be running a stack down the road consisting of Transaderm, Epi-Strong and KatanaV2. Take care guys, and like I said, get in on the Epi before its too late..SJ
    15mg per cap really adds up when you total the amount of caps per bottle.not a bad deal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of this while supplies last! don't miss out on the chance...

Thread Information