User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few months ago i made a thread about me suddenly getting random allergy attack to a complete variaty of substances i took, i took i was gonna die for several times and even went to the hospital once, didnt know what trigurredn it, went on a big drug binge before it happened and afterwards concluded i overstressed my body.

Didnt have a problem for months, now i restarted curcumin yesterday and now i'm having an allergic reaction to amphetamine and GBL, substances i take on a regular basis without any problem, the first time i also suspected it could have been one of my supplements (no curcumin back then) throw everything out and afterwards the problem was fixed, no allergy's anymore to any substance.

The wierd thing is i did take curcumin in combination with resveratrol a while ago without problems, i'm guessing the resveratrol cancelled this effect of curcumin out?

Any idea's what could be causing this?
    One
    Exceeding, going further, crossing boundery's, taking risks greater then most, next level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually im thinking its the D aspartic acid, a while ago i had bad hypotension by combining a few hypertensives so i decided to go to only one, strangely it caused hypotension too (didnt before i took DAA) and even after i stopped that one ive still been feeling drained of energy, no hunger etc... its pretty possible that is messing me up, i havent taken any amp yet with DAA, i'm thinking that curcumin actually protected from it getting worse as it appears to be a potent agent to reduce allergy's.
    One
    Exceeding, going further, crossing boundery's, taking risks greater then most, next level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, still having a mild allergic response with amp being inhibited, allergic reactions allways inhibited amp last summer too, untill the hives fully broke out, then all amp kicks in too.

I gues its the curcumin after all, weird last summer it also happened WHILE i was taking a supplment that has been shown to reduce allergic reactions, untill i stopped it, it went away, my body responds in a opposite way to them it seems, weird .
    One

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I injected a couple syringes with B12 and after a while the problem largely resolved, i was also having nerve pain wich i get with periods because of a B12 defiency, IM's allways fix that, so i looked up wheter B12 could have something to do with mild allergic reactions, and found some info saying it can.

My amp started working too.
    One

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today got another outbreak of hives, it started off midly all day but a few hours ago it got pretty bad, the beta 2 agonist formoterol i had around did work wonders against it.

I think i figured out what was going on, yesterday the improvement i noted wasnt from vitamine B12 but the vitamine D dose i took afterwards, today i remembered that curcumin activates the vitamin D nuclear receptor and i started wondering what would happen when its activated in combination with a vitamin D defiency (wich i likely have as its winter and weekly spend most of the time at home).

This link i found hypothesis that vitamin D inhibits rather then activates the Vitamin D nuclear receptor and that lower vitamin D levels could be a adaptive response of the body in autoimmume disorders caused by persistent pathogens to increase activation of the vitamin D nuclear receptor and subsequently increase the immume response.

If this theory is correct then its possible the combination of a vitamine D defiency and VDR agonism causes immume system hyperactivity in my case.

If my theory is correct then also one of the supplements i was taking a few months ago should have been an agonist at that receptor, it would make sense as those allergy symptons right started after i started taking my supplements and completely disappeared after i stopped taking them, i was first blaming the RC's i took but i took them several times after that too without a problem.
    One

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This train of logic is too convoluted and based on too much speculation in my humble opinion. I think it's more likely that you are allergic to an ingredient in certain dietary supplements, maybe a filler or "inactive" ingredient.
    "Also, can I rig some sort of enema out of household items?" -Tussman

"I don't have the stamina for a 3-some, and I am a one-pump chump" -Ubiyca

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FunkOdyssey View Post
    This train of logic is too convoluted and based on too much speculation in my humble opinion. I think it's more likely that you are allergic to an ingredient in certain dietary supplements, maybe a filler or "inactive" ingredient.
    I doubt that since those supplements never caused an alergic reaction themself, however after i'm taking them i get RANDOM allergic reactions to stuff, this time only took amp and GBL and it was only for 2 days, but a few months ago, day 1 i was allergic to flephedrone, a few days later to alcohol, a few days later to desoxypipradrol and then suddenly not allergic to something anymore and so ford.

Those supplements caused chronic urticaria, atleast for the time i was taking them, and chronic urticaria has been associated with low vitamine D levels (thus if my theory is correct VDR overactivity).
    One

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As impulsive as i am i wanted to test my theory, so i took 100.000 UI vitamine D (in clinical trials they sometimes give that dose every 3 months).

Then i started thinking wheter any vitamin D nuclear receptor where in existance and i immediatly tought about our wonderdrugs the ARB blockers, and indeed...

Results

Telmisartan was predicted to strongly antagonize (Ki≈0.04nmol) the VDR. The ARBs Olmesartan, Irbesartan and Valsartan (Ki≈10 nmol) are likely to be useful VDR antagonists at typical in-vivo concentrations. Candesartan (Ki≈30 nmol) and Losartan (Ki≈70 nmol) may also usefully inhibit the VDR. Telmisartan is a strong modulator of PPARgamma (Ki≈0.3 nmol), while Losartan (Ki≈3 nmol), Irbesartan (Ki≈6 nmol), Olmesartan and Valsartan (Ki≈12 nmol) also seem likely to have significant PPAR modulatory activity. Olmesartan andIrbesartan (Ki≈9 nmol) additionally act as antagonists of a theoretical modelof CCR2b. Initial validation of this CCR2b model was performed, and a proposed model for the AngiotensinII Type1 receptor (AT2R1) has been presented.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1360063/

Around 30 minutes later i sudddenly felt life flowing in me, like the warmth was going back into my body, those wierd body pains i had vanished, notice an incredible anxiolytic effect altough i'm sure tere's still some amp in my system, the combination of telmi and curcumin does seem to be highly anxiolytic, i feel incredible i cant beleive how dead and exhausted i was feeling for the last few days.

And yes i know this was a very dangerous stunt wich could have easily killed me, dont try at home!!

EDIT: ok this was really reckless, i have bad impulsion issues without stimulants.
    One

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've found that excessive NE gives me hives. So something anxiolytic might indeed be "anti-allergic".

After many years of allergies, I have also found that they indeed seem random. I might not react to a substance for months, then suddenly get a reaction.

I guess it's simply due to fluctuations of the immune system, and cross-reactions of different substances.

If you ever find a cure for allergies, let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adreno View Post
    I've found that excessive NE gives me hives. So something anxiolytic might indeed be "anti-allergic".

After many years of allergies, I have also found that they indeed seem random. I might not react to a substance for months, then suddenly get a reaction.

I guess it's simply due to fluctuations of the immune system, and cross-reactions of different substances.

If you ever find a cure for allergies, let me know.
    When i took a supplement that made my immume system hyperactive a few months ago it didnt do anything, untill i added differend supplements/substances then i first got a very mild rash and exhaustion wich later progressed to hyves and then i do think my panicking induced a anaphylactic shock (or something simular as i couldnt breath anymore and my body was pumping up unless i kept drinking water non stop, i accidently found that worked, dunno why i started feeling i was gonna sufficocate and out of panick drank a glass of water at once and found it reduced the hives and made me breath easier, so i kept on drinking water untill it reduced in intensity.

The following few days fully recovered and felt back good, i suspected i was allergic to anything i took, so decided to try out desoxypipradol (while still taking my supplements i started before i first got that reaction). Same thing hives started however i started panicking after wich i got that same reaction again, so i called the hospital however when i was there my reaction reduced in severity and they let me go home, back home i started panicking again i got a same severe reaction, started drinking alot of water again, took a shitloaf of benzo's and beta blockers and went to sleep.

After got another 2 reactions once with a normal dose of dexedrine and few days later with baclofen, that were a hell of 2 weeks so i decided to throw out everything i took and wait a while.

No single problem for months, even with the substances i was supposed to be "sensitized" too.

Day i started curcumin i noticed my dexedrine was inhibited (like the first time) with mild hives coming up and feeling exhausted/nerve and muscle pains) i connected the nerve pains with my B12 defiency and IM'ed some B12 also took a pretty large dose of vitamin D, remember it can have something to do with muscle pain, afterwards i felt better, still pretty bad but my dex worked and tought i was on the right path.

However i noticed it didnt get better anymore with further B12 injections (wich allways cause mild but rapid improvement after each injection) and started connecting the improvement with vitamin D.

Then i started wondering, how the hell can a vitamin D defiency only cause this after i started taking curcumin? And then i figured what i wrote in my above post and took a 3 month dose of vitamin D and looked for a VDR antagonist, wich completely reversed all symptons.

I definatly noticed that once i got the hives, a panick attack can trigger a mild shock reaction, but the hives in the first place only occured randomly and after some supplement made me hypersensitive.

Perhaps you have overactive VDR receptors, have you got your vitamine D blood levels tested? Also telmisartan can be a good try since it potently blocks the VDR receptors.
    One

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, my vit D levels are fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hasn't Trevor Marshall always said that benicar was a VDR agonist? Now it's an antagonist? huh?

Science behind olmesartan (Benicar)

Patients on the Marshall Protocol (MP) take olmesartan (Benicar), a drug whose actions are fully known, every six hours. A substantial body of research supports the use of olmesartan as a part of a curative therapy for chronic disease. In general, olmesartan tends to be prescribed for its antihypertensive properties due to the fact that is an angiotensin receptor blocker.

For the purposes of the MP, olmesartan has two primary actions: it reduces inflammation by blocking the Nuclear Factor-kappaB cytokineAny of various protein molecules secreted by cells of the immune system that serve to regulate the immune system. pathway and it is an agonist of the Vitamin D Receptor. As a VDR agonist, olmesartan activates the innate immune response. Research supports the safety of the doses used by MP patients. Olmesartan has minimal interactions with other drugs and is one of the safest drugs on the market.

Marshall's own published research in 2006 that Medieval quotes above:

The ARBs Olmesartan, Irbesartan and Valsartan (Ki≈10 nmol) are likely to be useful VDR antagonists at typical in-vivo concentrations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wouldn't a VDR antagonist block the effects of vit D? Isn't that what this crazy Marshall guy is trying to do? Me don't understand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adreno View Post
    Wouldn't a VDR antagonist block the effects of vit D? Isn't that what this crazy Marshall guy is trying to do? Me don't understand.

IIRC, he thinks 25OHD blocks the VDR which is why they try to lower it to nothing, and agonize the VDR directly with olmesartan instead of relying on your variable supply of 1,25OHD to do this.

Pretty much every single scientist involved in Vitamin D research disagrees with him so his views are not exactly well supported.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to Hijack this thread for a second.... but is Curcumin contradindicated with memantine because of its MAO inihibtion?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taidan View Post
    Sorry to Hijack this thread for a second.... but is Curcumin contradindicated with memantine because of its MAO inihibtion?

No.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taidan View Post
    No, you can combine them safely.

Ontopic i need to fucking do something about my impulsivity or i'm gonna get myself killed sooner or later, amp works however once i get an allergic reaction building up its completely inhibited.

Offcourse after i felt completely normal again i took some more amp, wich returned a mild allergic like reaction, so i started getting worried and took some GBL to calm down (yeah i know) it got worse, then for some fucking retarded reason i took a higher dose of GBL wich caused a massive shock reaction, i managed to keep my lungs open with formoterol while i started drinking a massive ammount of water to keep my body from blowing up too much (it feels like your being blown up to explode a few minutes later) okay after a while i got it under control.

Then for another fucking stupid reason i took some D aspartic acid, immediate massive reaction even worse then before, and the most insane intestine cramps i ever experienced, imagine the above scenario even worse while having insane cramps.

However drank a shitload of water got it under control.

Next day being an idiot and determined to fix this issue i took 500mg curumin in the morning, and took another 3 month dose of vitamin D (unless i'm an old lady an anual dose should be helpfull, atleast for fractures). Its the only way to raise vitamin D fast as it builds up damn slow. Still has some mild reaction going on, so i tried 1000mg curcumin extra, thinking it may inhibit the reaction (wich its supposed to do according to the study's).

Today i IM'ed 6mg B12, feeling fine, offcourse i had to test again wheter the issue was resolved so i took a small GBL testing dose, and it kicked in without any problems, so maybe i got the issue resolved now... I'm not sure.

And honestly i wish i just went to sleep and stopped taking curcumin, but i never learn out my mistakes, and have no patience, get very impulsive to fix the issue, amp can make me patient and just make me relax a few days, but ironically allergic reactions allways inhibit amp.
    One

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MeDieViL ,

Thanks.

Also I feel you on the impulsivity bro, I have gotten myself into trouble plenty of times WRT supplmentation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, no muscle/nerve pains and GBL works, this is a good sign, normally GBL is inhibited and i get weird body pains once a allergy starts kicking in.

^^ Yeah man, motivation is concentration is a disaster too, i think my ADHD is worse then most members here as even when im completely stressed out and right before the deadly in case of studying for an exam i still cant really get motivated, unless maybe for 15 minutes every time but then i keep giving up because i cant concentrentate.

Focussing on the interesting subjects is enjoyable on the other hand.

But yeah ADHD is a nightmare.
    One

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like my allery's are resolved (if there was a chance it came up again i would get muscle pains and fatigue, GBL being inhibited, allways happened before).

I did take 400.000 UI vitamin D and it still takes a damn month before it ups blood levels to apropiate levels, i wonder why it increased fractur risk in eldery woman tough (a mild increase and the woman become more active that received the high dose, witch can increase fracture risk itself).

I am gonna supplement with vitamine A, K2 and calcium.
    One

Thread Information