User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After a long marriage, I find myself single again and exploring the wonders of women. I dated a native Chinese woman last night, and was caught off guard by some of her sexual habits. She did not seem to enjoy receiving oral and asked me to brush my teeth after giving it to her. She did not seem to like being fingered. She did not French kiss. She eagerly whipped out a toy and brought herself to orgasm, but without ever inserting the toy in her. WTF! Has anybody had a similar experience? Can anybody shed light on whether this is typical for Chinese women?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds thrilling...
    I'm all about my cake, I'm tryin' to marry betty crocker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tkarrde @ Mar 16 2010, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sounds thrilling...</div>

I'm not complaining. I just want to understand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

China is a very large country. It's sort of hard to generalize about... except for their women's gymnastic team, in which case, don't believe a word they say about their age, or their ID cards.

Sounds like this chick in particular had some inhibitions and was quite familiar with the toys. Considering the alienation and relative isolation studies on FOB immigrants show, that's not especially surprising.
    <span style="color:#660000"><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow">"... </span></span></span><span style="font-family:Arial Narrow"><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#8b0000">fresh bread, which deforms elastically is not frangible." --Wikipedia</span></span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a good buddy living in China. He says the hardest thing about sexual relations with the women is convincing the girls not to drop their careers and trying to marry him. Says he's several times hooked up with a girl that apparently expected that sex meant that they were probably going to get married.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (junglelove @ Mar 16 2010, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not complaining. I just want to understand.</div>

You should be complaining, it sounds atrocious. Plus they eat baby sparrows...heads and all. And chickens feet.

I'd drop her she seems like trouble -- daddy issues or worse.

A chick that hooks up w you 1st time and breaks out a toy over sex after making you wash your mouth when you went down on her?

Scratch that...did she go down on YOU?....this might be a case of the <u>belabored beta</u><sup>TM</sup>. Look inside you must, young padawan. The CAVE...remember your failings in the CAVE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are conservative man. If she's 1st gen she probably doesn't even shave. Also, is she a Honger or a Mainland?
    $5 off at iherb.com referral code: REV730

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thomas Gabriel @ Mar 16 2010, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>They are conservative man. If she's 1st gen she probably doesn't even shave. Also, is she a Honger or a Mainland?</div>

Mainland. Partially shaved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tkarrde @ Mar 16 2010, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You should be complaining, it sounds atrocious. Plus they eat baby sparrows...heads and all. And chickens feet.

I'd drop her she seems like trouble -- daddy issues or worse.

A chick that hooks up w you 1st time and breaks out a toy over sex after making you wash your mouth when you went down on her?

Scratch that...did she go down on YOU?....this might be a case of the <u>belabored beta</u><sup>TM</sup>. Look inside you must, young padawan. The CAVE...remember your failings in the CAVE.</div>

Neither beta, nor belabored. I make my decisions in my own time and based on full information. When you get there, you'll understand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

make sure to offer rice, i heard they like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (junglelove @ Mar 17 2010, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Neither beta, nor belabored. I make my decisions in my own time and based on full information. When you get there, you'll understand.</div>

I was joking (kind of), but from your description this broad doesnt sound like much of a catch...and way too entitled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Closest I had was a Korean woman and she didn't do anything remarkably unique. If it wasn't that bad keep fucking her.

TK: Sounds to me like he isn't trying to make something happen long term, just understand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tkarrde @ Mar 17 2010, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I was joking (kind of), but from your description this broad doesnt sound like much of a catch...and way too entitled.</div>

She's "way too entitled" because she likes using toys, and doesn't enjoy the taste of her own vag? You've got to be kidding. Unless you like getting snowballed, I don't think the "clean mouth kiss" preference indicates a double standard nor marks her as a princess.

Everybody has their own sexual preferences. I've met girls that were wild to fuck but didn't enjoy the feeling of a tongue on their clit. Different strokes, ya know?

Pun intended.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, chinese girls (and women) don't seem to like being fingered, at least not inside their vag. Most like to resist when you initiate sex. It feels wicked uncomfortable at first.

The french kiss thing is weird though; as well as "the toy incident." But then again another culture will generally seem this way. One time when I got one my old chinese girlfriend to play with my junk, she still wouldn't kiss me on the lips goodbye when she left my place.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Geez, what a headcase.

Do yourself a favour and get a black girl. Problem solved.

Black girls who like white guys generally treat them like KINGS and will do anything/everything to please/satisfy them, very open-minded too.
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey: dude the only reason nazi's didnt put blacks in concentration camps is because there werent any in germany.
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey:if there were they would have put them in before the jews.
    [02:15] Sanction no, I whipped out my penis and bludgeoned them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ubiyca @ Mar 20 2010, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Geez, what a headcase.

Black girls who like white guys generally treat them like KINGS and will do anything/everything to please/satisfy them, very open-minded too.</div>

Damn dude, I wish the black girls I dated were like that. I agree black chicks are great tho. Haven't had one in awhile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ubiyca @ Mar 20 2010, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Geez, what a headcase.

Black girls who like white guys generally treat them like KINGS and will do anything/everything to please/satisfy them, very open-minded too.</div>

Uh, I got one, and I definitely enjoy fucking her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheLorax @ Mar 19 2010, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>She's "way too entitled" because she likes using toys, and doesn't enjoy the taste of her own vag? You've got to be kidding. Unless you like getting snowballed, I don't think the "clean mouth kiss" preference indicates a double standard nor marks her as a princess.

Everybody has their own sexual preferences. I've met girls that were wild to fuck but didn't enjoy the feeling of a tongue on their clit. Different strokes, ya know?

Pun intended.</div>

Well said.

Thread Information