User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a married man and I have 2 situations to share,I work 2 jobs and my supervisor in my other job like borrowing my jacket(s),she actually still has it and still keep on using it without even asking if I need it anytime soon.Why is she doing that for?She knows that I'm married,she has a boyfriend and she makes a lot more money than I am so she can definitely buy tons of jacket.

2nd job situation:
    I always catch this new girl looking at me then when I look at her,she look at something else,she always tell me that I'm funny,she also knows that I'm married and she asked me if me and my wife were just living together,why would someone ask personal question like that,is that a sign of an early attraction?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well judging by your avatar pic, you are a stud. Why wouldnt any woman want to borrow your jacket or get personal with you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeanpaulo @ Feb 11 2010, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I am a married man and I have 2 situations to share,I work 2 jobs and my supervisor in my other job like borrowing my jacket(s),she actually still has it and still keep on using it without even asking if I need it anytime soon.Why is she doing that for?She knows that I'm married,she has a boyfriend and she makes a lot more money than I am so she can definitely buy tons of jacket.

2nd job situation:
    I always catch this new girl looking at me then when I look at her,she look at something else,she always tell me that I'm funny,she also knows that I'm married and she asked me if me and my wife were just living together,why would someone ask personal question like that,is that a sign of an early attraction?</div>

Keep working it and throw down that foursome. Then report back with details.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (H factor @ Feb 11 2010, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Keep working it and throw down that foursome. Then report back with details.</div>

Thanks folks.Well I hate to be a trouble maker even though I must admit that they're both hot.Thanks for the advice.

1fast400

If there is no rub and tug involved, there is no attraction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She borrows your jacket and wears it around? Unless she's really rude and inconsiderate, this is a clear signal that she desires your man-essence. Do you wear cologne? It probably smells like you. A lot of women have this really weird Animal Planet deal with men's clothing. If I may wax poetic, she's basically entering your wife's territory and urinating all over an Acacia tree.

Good luck man
    Amor Fati

God, I murdered a lot of innocent animals in the name of literature- Robert Ruark

The dawn speeds a man on his journey, and speeds him too in his work. - Hesiod

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't feed either of their appetites, just be professional and friendly without giving in to any flirting.

I've had the opposite situation with married women at work, and I have to force myself to sit on my hands.
    YOU'RE WRONG.

READ OLD M&M ARTICLES.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ignored Users List (if you are on this, I can't see your posts):

SmackThat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (To add someone to your Ignored Users list, go to My Controls > Manage Ignored Users)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Raymond333 @ Feb 11 2010, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well judging by your avatar pic, you are a stud. Why wouldnt any woman want to borrow your jacket</div>

We can eliminate sizing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nightop @ Feb 11 2010, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Don't feed either of their appetites, just be professional and friendly without giving in to any flirting.

I've had the opposite situation with married women at work, and I have to force myself to sit on my hands.</div>

This has been happening to me too, only started when I started adding a lot of mass early last year. It's quite the ego boost I must say. At first I was a little weirded out but now I am flattered and I find them smart for having such good taste. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey: dude the only reason nazi's didnt put blacks in concentration camps is because there werent any in germany.
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey:if there were they would have put them in before the jews.
    [02:15] Sanction no, I whipped out my penis and bludgeoned them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every woman I meet wants to sleep with me, so naturally this happens.

Capitalize as available. Regret nothing.
    I'm all about my cake, I'm tryin' to marry betty crocker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tkarrde @ Feb 11 2010, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Every woman I meet wants to sleep with me, so naturally this happens.

Capitalize as available. Regret nothing.</div>

The other woman in my other job has a boyfriend fiance also,just found this out when I saw a Prius commercial then I said to her it's kinda cute then she said "I know someone who has one... takes about 5-6 secons then says my boyfriend-fiance" is that a sign of hesitation letting me know that she's already taken?

And yes there's tag and rub(actually taps)sometimes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gahan @ Feb 11 2010, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>She borrows your jacket and wears it around? Unless she's really rude and inconsiderate, this is a clear signal that she desires your man-essence. Do you wear cologne? It probably smells like you. A lot of women have this really weird Animal Planet deal with men's clothing. If I may wax poetic, she's basically entering your wife's territory and urinating all over an Acacia tree.

Good luck man</div>

Yes I do wear axe deodorant(I guess there's really magic behind it)lol but I don't wear anything fancy just to work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think they are hitting on you man; I think it's more they are realy comfortable around you. Like chicks in college I know will hangout at some guys apartment just to hangout with abunch of guys; they'll sleep over and borrow clothes even. Or how females act around gay guys.

Ad pondus omnium.
    Visit my log, and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I don't wear a seat belt because it chafes my pierced nipples -FMF

What are you? My steroid accountant? - Ras

Half of this board is dedicated to steroid use; if you can get away with shaving every 3-4 days, without looking like a homeless person, then you are in dire need of a tren cycle. I don't even use juice, and I still need a secondary shave when I go on a post-work date....
    - Section8

My S*** List:
    Obama
    Apple Products/Apple (I have an iphone)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WeightOfWords @ Feb 12 2010, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't think they are hitting on you man; I think it's more they are realy comfortable around you. Like chicks in college I know will hangout at some guys apartment just to hangout with abunch of guys; they'll sleep over and borrow clothes even. Or how females act around gay guys.</div>

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=player+hater

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fast400 @ Feb 11 2010, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If there is no rub and tug involved, there is no attraction.</div>

Yes.

There's a great study that I think I may have posted here somewhere, comparing differences between men and women's ability to judge someone's attraction level. It turns out that the difference in judgment ability wasn't interesting at all. What was interesting was that both men and women were equally bad at judging women's level of interest. Some women are just flirty as hell with no intention of following through on it for no ostensible reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I really thought this dude was/is trolling. The prius commercial and Axe comment seem to be a dead give away to me, but I could be wrong here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

penis becoming erect is normally a sign of attraction to a female coworker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Raymond333 @ Feb 12 2010, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lol, I really thought this dude was/is trolling. The prius commercial and Axe comment seem to be a dead give away to me, but I could be wrong here.</div>

I'm serious about it.Just wanna put some humor into it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Raymond333 @ Feb 11 2010, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Well judging by your avatar pic, you are a stud. Why wouldnt any woman want to borrow your jacket or get personal with you?</div>

WTF??

He's a fellow latino...

Right-Wing Terrorist Bot 2.010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Section 8 @ Feb 12 2010, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yes.

There's a great study that I think I may have posted here somewhere, comparing differences between men and women's ability to judge someone's attraction level. It turns out that the difference in judgment ability wasn't interesting at all. What was interesting was that both men and women were equally bad at judging women's level of interest. Some women are just flirty as hell with no intention of following through on it for no ostensible reason.</div>

I read that recently and you are correct; however, there are so many other subtle clues by which to gauge attraction, many of which have nothing to do with traditional flirting. IOW, flirtation in and of itself means very little.
    YOU'RE WRONG.

READ OLD M&M ARTICLES.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ignored Users List (if you are on this, I can't see your posts):

SmackThat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (To add someone to your Ignored Users list, go to My Controls > Manage Ignored Users)

Thread Information