User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I'm doing a log on the 1-T Tren for PP, and this is a no-carb diet. Alcohol is carbohydrate. No alcohol. I would like something to replace the lovely effects of alcohol, mostly the social aspects.

PEA - "the love drug", good for depression, ADHD, and a wandering eye

Bioperine - an MAOI - B inhibitor derived from pepper

L-Theanine - relaxation, anti-stress

Pyritinol - Potent B-6 analog, creativity, and "symptomatic treatment of chronically impaired brain function in dementia syndromes" and for "supportive treatment of sequelae of craniocerebral trauma". Perfect for ADHD
    A short Haiku about myself:
    <blockquote>How handsome I am
    It is obvious to see
    I have much free time </blockquote>
    How are you limiting yourself?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about some L-Tyrosine and an ascorbate form of Vitamin C?
    Prophet of the Day of Rockening...The Arockalypse!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frangible @ Sep 2 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If the music itself doesn't elevate your testosterone levels, you clearly do not have a Jay Black approved band.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, this stuff works WAY too well. I naturally have QUITE high energy, so having energy enough to go up to people and begin conversations is never an issue, its just having the comfort levels and the creativity to spontaneously be able to pull out the best in my personality that is an issue.

Spontaneity and Creativity [Check! - Pyritinol]
    Comfort in semi-uncomfortable situations [Check! - PEA]

The Bioperine doesn't seem to make too much of a difference, but it does make the PEA last longer, but it could just be my imagination.

I have yet to try the Theanine, but I'm hoping it does more for the anxiety and less for making me sleepy!

so far, good stack. Has anyone else tried any combination of the aforementioned stuffs?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jay Black @ May 6 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>How about some L-Tyrosine and an ascorbate form of Vitamin C?</div>

I do have some tyrosine just lying around, waiting to be used, but for what end would it be used?
    It is obvious to see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How 'bout Phenibut? I personally haven't tried it yet, but I've read good reviews.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've heard it really hits the spot for going out, but it has a hangover, and that a tolerance builds to its effects pretty quickly.
    It is obvious to see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. After trying this combination pre-going out, my heart was pounding a bit faster than usual. this was post-work out, so I'm not sure if this was my body responding to the cyclic shower I took, or if something else was the matter. Will try again soon.
    It is obvious to see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chuckisnutz @ May 9 2009, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Alright, this stuff works WAY too well. I naturally have QUITE high energy, so having energy enough to go up to people and begin conversations is never an issue, its just having the comfort levels and the creativity to spontaneously be able to pull out the best in my personality that is an issue.

Spontaneity and Creativity [Check! - Pyritinol]
    Comfort in semi-uncomfortable situations [Check! - PEA]

The Bioperine doesn't seem to make too much of a difference, but it does make the PEA last longer, but it could just be my imagination.

I have yet to try the Theanine, but I'm hoping it does more for the anxiety and less for making me sleepy!

so far, good stack. Has anyone else tried any combination of the aforementioned stuffs?

I do have some tyrosine just lying around, waiting to be used, but for what end would it be used?</div>
    L-Tyrosine --> L-Dopa --> Dopamine/NE
    So, you've got the minor DA response from theanine, plus a boost of DA from the Tyrosine, the PEA, and the Bioperine to inhibit MAO-B which would breakdown the DA and PEA. Pyritinol and an ascorbate Vitamin C would be the co-factors aiding the conversion of Tyrosine to DA. The theanine's effect on GABA should be enough to counteract any anxiety that may come from the stack...try it this way and report back.
    Prophet of the Day of Rockening...The Arockalypse!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frangible @ Sep 2 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If the music itself doesn't elevate your testosterone levels, you clearly do not have a Jay Black approved band.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chuckisnutz @ May 6 2009, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Alright, I'm doing a log on the 1-T Tren for PP, and this is a no-carb diet. Alcohol is carbohydrate. No alcohol. I would like something to replace the lovely effects of alcohol, mostly the social aspects.

PEA - "the love drug", good for depression, ADHD, and a wandering eye

Bioperine - an MAOI - B inhibitor derived from pepper

L-Theanine - relaxation, anti-stress

Pyritinol - Potent B-6 analog, creativity, and "symptomatic treatment of chronically impaired brain function in dementia syndromes" and for "supportive treatment of sequelae of craniocerebral trauma". Perfect for ADHD</div>

Nice combo just keep in mind Pyritinol is antiGABA hopefully the L-Theanine should counteract any possible anxiety if any.

Thread Information