User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys,

I have really enjoyed the well-being and boost of products like 6-oxo and diesel test. These two are by far the best test boosters I've tried. I am currently taking 6-oxo at 3 caps a day...

After the bottle runs out, I think I'm going to try a product with testofen in it. I want to assess the benefits of this promising herb. What product do you all recommend?

Also, does anyone here pretty much stay on test boosters year round? I'm not a hardcore bodybuilder or trying to gain slabs of muscle, but I am very active with surfing, sprinting, flag football, and working hard on my job and in business. I'm more into the well being and energy these products can give...

I was planning on just cycling on and off a low dose 6-oxo and herb test-boosters for eternity...?? Any sides to this that you can forsee?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Testofen is just an extract of Fenugreek. I buy mine from HerbalCom. Its cheap as hell, about $2.75 per pound. I cap my own.
    Pompous Asshole
    or Genius Know-It-All?
    Subjective, Objective...
    What's the Difference?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't get much from testofen.

I wouldn't run test boosters indefinitely, even if they are natty. Take breaks, at least from similar ingredients. Time on = time off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Testofen gave me the best feeling of well being I ever have gotten from a natural test booster. I also found I slept better, and was mildly calmer, but not at the gym. I wish i ran it for more than 6 weeks.
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." - Bruce Lee

"Note the emphasis on slight and initially, which is different than huge and forever." - MD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FunkMasterFlex @ Sep 29 2008, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Testofen gave me the best feeling of well being I ever have gotten from a natural test booster. I also found I slept better, and was mildly calmer, but not at the gym. I wish i ran it for more than 6 weeks.</div>

Glad to hear you say that.. I've ran through 2 bottles of the stuff, liked it.. just ordered 300grams of 50%fenugreek from nutraplanet on sale at 10$ for 100grams.. can't go wrong with that.

Just curious what which brand did you take? The testofen from BN? I've tried that one too. Not sure I notice a difference from NP and BN one..
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey: dude the only reason nazi's didnt put blacks in concentration camps is because there werent any in germany.
    [03:14] FunkOdyssey:if there were they would have put them in before the jews.
    [02:15] Sanction no, I whipped out my penis and bludgeoned them

Thread Information