User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right now I'm using just some random ass shit I had laying around, RYR, Idebenone, Milk Thistle and a Beza Fibrate or two a day. I'd like to add on some NAC and similar items. Just in my cursory search I came across Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support.

Here's the ingredients:

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg

Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg

NAC 1200mg

Hawthorn Berry 1000mg

Saw Palmetto 300mg

Policosonol 20mg

Celery Seed Extract 150mg

Nettle Root 250mg

Idebenone 100mg

Anything else out there I should be looking at? This seems pretty conprehensive to me
    Take care of your body with steadfast fidelity. The soul must see through these eyes alone, and if they are dim, the whole world is clouded. ~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. ~Krishnamurti

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy. ~Voltaire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niacin for HDL. You could add extra CoQ10 but I believe the Idebenone would be sufficient. Maybe some ALA.

I am no longer a believer in RYR. So if your not interested in the RYR there is a version of cycle support without the RYR. They replace the RYR with plant sterols I believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is very good feedback from the use of AI's Cycle Support. Many users report reduced cholesterol, HBP symptoms, BPH symptoms and if I recall correctly improved liver profiles.

There are a few threads over at AM that contain this feedback, some with bloodwork IIRC. I recommend it for cycles. As well there is a Life support that is basically the same product half dosed without the stigma of Cycle in its name.

As soon as I run out of my health staples CNW ALA caps and kilo of NAC I am considering Cycle/Life Support as a good all in one that has anti-o, lipid, prostate and the likes all in one.

AI's products are available here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D-termine' post='433852' date='Nov 3 2007, 04:56 PM
    Anything else out there I should be looking at? This seems pretty conprehensive to me

The use of RYR on cycle seems like a bad idea to me...statins are not very liver friendly and I think its a fool's bargin to trade improved lipids, which provides no short-term health benefits, for increased hepatotoxicity.

There are other things that one can use for treating dyslipidemia if you must that are much more hepatofriendly.
    Remember, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't see much talk of RYR on this forum at all, but I had it laying around so I figured I'd throw it in for shits and giggles. I think I'll go with Life Support, the idea of all that shit in a powder is a bit of a drawback for me, pills however are my bff
    Take care of your body with steadfast fidelity. The soul must see through these eyes alone, and if they are dim, the whole world is clouded. ~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. ~Krishnamurti

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy. ~Voltaire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D-termine' post='433899' date='Nov 3 2007, 09:19 PM
    I really don't see much talk of RYR on this forum at all, but I had it laying around so I figured I'd throw it in for shits and giggles. I think I'll go with Life Support, the idea of all that shit in a powder is a bit of a drawback for me, pills however are my bff

Thats a good choice if you have the extra $. The powder version tastes like poo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <a href="http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=30876&view=findpost&p=43092 0" target="_blank">
    </a><a href="http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=30876&view=findpost&p=43092 0" target="_blank">JB and GH Log <--- CLICK
    </a>
    What part of "thou shall not" do you not understand? - G
    "I am somewhat of a sad panda today, for I bequeathed all my Big League Chew to George Havener" - Colin
    "Anyone who blathers on otherwise with more studies and so forth may lick my balls
    "- Colin

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stay Puft)</div><div class='quotemain'>I beleive we, as a BBing community, greatly overeatimate the caloric requirement for hypertrohpy. Endo/Meso's can make decent LBM gains with a modest 100-300 cal/day surplus and recomposition is certainly more likely in this scenario.</div></span>

Thread Information