User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What sort of gains can i expect to gain out of this stack? Also what side effects are most common? Do i have to worry about any liver damage etc.,?

A friend of mine has used it before and i asked him what he took to get so ripped and cut. He was taking a few other things as well.

I just want to see some feedback on thjis stack if it is worth it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is much more of a cutter combo than it is a bulker. If you are looking to lean out and preserve LBM, this would likely to the trick pretty well. Winny has a reputation for making joints sore and will mess with your lipids pretty well. Most common side from clen is disturbed sleep cycle stuff b/c of its long halflife. Albuterol dosed BID might be a better choice.

Oral stanozolol is C17-alkylated so appropriate liver support should be provided.

Both of these are potent compounds and you should have done a lot of research before using them.
    Remember, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, How do you jump into this I have been on the edge for a along time now but I never get a striaght up anwser so I keep going back and forth. How do you know if (Winny has a reputation for making joints sore and will mess with your lipids pretty well) this will happen to you??? DO you have to try small doses of EVERYTHING? (this could get even more expensive) or do you read up on everything and hope your not that small %? I know guys who go in Blindfolded and just keep on keeping on and there OK, I want to do this but I want to be smart as I can be about this. I also have many ??? about the jargon of this stuff. I was thinking of buying the book offered here but if I chicken out the money spent might not be worth it. I don't know I just want help but I don't want the help from the guys selling this stuff to me, don't get me wrong I trust this guy but I don't think he knows everything. I know he takes the stuff he has but does that make it right for me? Well sorry to steal this thread (but this is some of the stuff I was thingking of takeing to get ripped) I hope some one might point us int eh right direction!!!!!!

Thanks oh and yes I'am the Bossman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if winny will mess up lipids bad, why not just go with superdrol?

clen not needed. its slap on a bit of mass and lean you out prety damn fast on a little over maint cals.

?

and lipids return pretty quickly with proper pct and nutrition?
    Currently remixing this old body!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman' post='412598' date='Jul 16 2007, 02:02 AM
    OK, How do you jump into this I have been on the edge for a along time now but I never get a striaght up anwser so I keep going back and forth. How do you know if (Winny has a reputation for making joints sore and will mess with your lipids pretty well) this will happen to you???

Side effects is perhaps a misnomer as it leads one to think they only happen in a certain percentage of users. The negatives of AAS use are really 'additional effects' and will happen to almost all users, its only a matter of severity.

Pretty much any exogenous androgen is going to degrade your lipid profile, stanozolol happens to do it better than some others. Its a non-aromatizing compound so estrogen related sides will not be present but it also will shut down your natural T production like any androgen and this means your natural estrogen levels will fall while you are on. And guess what, you have estrogen for a reason...its protective in your brain, and in your cardiovascular system, your joints, etc and so when it bottoms out these systems suffer. And the liver impacts are a function of the structure of the molecule...it was designed by a chemist to resist liver metabolism and its therefore not hepatofriendly.

The best thing you can do is read, read, read. There are mountains of information out there about individual steroids and their effects, positive and negative
    Remember, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benson' post='412613' date='Jul 16 2007, 06:11 AM
    Side effects is perhaps a misnomer as it leads one to think they only happen in a certain percentage of users. The negatives of AAS use are really 'additional effects' and will happen to almost all users, its only a matter of severity.

Pretty much any exogenous androgen is going to degrade your lipid profile, stanozolol happens to do it better than some others. Its a non-aromatizing compound so estrogen related sides will not be present but it also will shut down your natural T production like any androgen and this means your natural estrogen levels will fall while you are on. And guess what, you have estrogen for a reason...its protective in your brain, and in your cardiovascular system, your joints, etc and so when it bottoms out these systems suffer. And the liver impacts are a function of the structure of the molecule...it was designed by a chemist to resist liver metabolism and its therefore not hepatofriendly.

The best thing you can do is read, read, read. There are mountains of information out there about individual steroids and their effects, positive and negative

well i have read on a few different sites and get mixed opinions about Clenbuterol. Some say it does damage liver functions but than it is very small impact. Thats what i was trying to do i have about 40lbs to loose and would like to see if this would work. I have no problem doing it the good old fashioned way through exercise but i know i could prolly get results in less time by doing so. So i guess its not really worth it if Stanozolol takes down your natural t levels because this is in fact a fat burning cycle. I think id be better off with something that would cut the fat and build up some muscle. I have also read in magazines where they say the use of Winstrol and Clenbuterol is generally safe. To much misguided information out there. Anyone that has tried it? Thanx again everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djremix' post='412600' date='Jul 16 2007, 02:30 AM
    if winny will mess up lipids bad, why not just go with superdrol?

clen not needed. its slap on a bit of mass and lean you out prety damn fast on a little over maint cals.

?

and lipids return pretty quickly with proper pct and nutrition?

What is superdrol? Ive never taking any Anabolics but thought this was a good place to discuss the possible sides and see if its worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trueedge' post='412631' date='Jul 16 2007, 04:23 PM
    What is superdrol? Ive never taking any Anabolics but thought this was a good place to discuss the possible sides and see if its worth it.

very powerfull steroid, its banned now but there are a few clones out there.

aside from m-1t this was probably the most powerfull mass and strength wise designer steroid.

but in your case, id recommend clen and 11-OXO, i think this would work out great for a cut(im doing it now)

nutraplanet also has a 10$ off on the 11-oxo and topical abliderate, so sweet deal.

11-oxo doesnt shut you down and even at double dosing i have yet to see any signs of that(im on week 3 now)

so check it out
    Currently remixing this old body!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djremix' post='412634' date='Jul 16 2007, 10:45 AM
    very powerfull steroid, its banned now but there are a few clones out there.

aside from m-1t this was probably the most powerfull mass and strength wise designer steroid.

but in your case, id recommend clen and 11-OXO, i think this would work out great for a cut(im doing it now)

nutraplanet also has a 10$ off on the 11-oxo and topical abliderate, so sweet deal.

11-oxo doesnt shut you down and even at double dosing i have yet to see any signs of that(im on week 3 now)

so check it out

thanx bro ill definitely check it out and have to see what 11-oxo is as well...ill do my research but thanx for the words

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trueedge' post='413656' date='Jul 21 2007, 03:38 PM
    thanx bro ill definitely check it out and have to see what 11-oxo is as well...ill do my research but thanx for the words

11-OXO is God-awful expensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

11-OXO is not god awful expensive. Plus, it's legal. And it with clen would cut the hell out of you and retain LBM. Clen is NOT going to pack any muscle on you though, that's mice. Clen is dangerous, so read about it, and know thy source.
    <a href="http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=30876&view=findpost&p=43092 0" target="_blank">
    </a><a href="http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=30876&view=findpost&p=43092 0" target="_blank">JB and GH Log <--- CLICK
    </a>
    What part of "thou shall not" do you not understand? - G
    "I am somewhat of a sad panda today, for I bequeathed all my Big League Chew to George Havener" - Colin
    "Anyone who blathers on otherwise with more studies and so forth may lick my balls
    "- Colin

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stay Puft)</div><div class='quotemain'>I beleive we, as a BBing community, greatly overeatimate the caloric requirement for hypertrohpy. Endo/Meso's can make decent LBM gains with a modest 100-300 cal/day surplus and recomposition is certainly more likely in this scenario.</div></span>

Thread Information